Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iceburg19

Sprung Hockey

After breaking my old sprungs and buying new skates i am now having a hell of a time trying to go back using a Hilo setup. i'm now a little lost as to whats out there as i haven't been keeping up to date so i was wondering whats the difference between the A6 and A7 chassis? I've already tried to look it up on the website but couldn't find any info and also when does the A6X come out?

$160 shipped for the mission 9500's on A7s three posts up. PM me. I need cash. Thats what the frames shipped cost me alone. And the A7s are sold out/hard to find. hit me up people.

ithey don't like it when you post stuff for sale here

After breaking my old sprungs and buying new skates i am now having a hell of a time trying to go back using a Hilo setup. i'm now a little lost as to whats out there as i haven't been keeping up to date so i was wondering whats the difference between the A6 and A7 chassis? I've already tried to look it up on the website but couldn't find any info and also when does the A6X come out?

Yeah that sucks,I think I would have a hard time adjusting back to the rigid frames, was it the rocker arms that kept snapping?

Yeah that sucks,I think I would have a hard time adjusting back to the rigid frames, was it the rocker arms that kept snapping?

no it's just that my front rocker moves freely now even when i'm just shaking the boot in the air.

Shute... get some Vibes!

I've got a buddy who might be keen on selling his A6... let me know

haha no joke i saw some old timer with some vibes last week and believe me i was eyeballing it real good :cool: but the sprungs are now my #1 :biggrin:

If those A6 are the newest model then make me a deal

haha no joke i saw some old timer with some vibes last week and believe me i was eyeballing it real good :cool: but the sprungs are now my #1 :biggrin:

If those A6 are the newest model then make me a deal

Yeah ive been useing the new A6 model since they came out. the rocker arms are the ones with the raised sprung logo on the side. they have been holding up pretty well at my 200lb weight. I would like to upgrade to the A6X arms.

Shute... check your pms.

I'm going to experiment in the next few games... currently on a A7 frame, and was on all 76mm wheels for a long time since I've got lots of them. Switched to 80mm for my game last week, and immediately almost fell over due to the speed I got.

I'm thinking of switching the front two arms to the A6 arms (i've got both A7 and A6) and put some 76mm wheels in there while keeping the rear as 80mm. That should give me that hio/vanguard feel of me being on the balls of my feet again... or should I just stick to what I've got since I've been used to playing with the sprungs as is?

crap! i just broke one of the arms on my sprungs. I was wondering if the arms on sale on the website fit the orginal sprung chassis?

thanks

Shute... check your pms.

I'm going to experiment in the next few games... currently on a A7 frame, and was on all 76mm wheels for a long time since I've got lots of them. Switched to 80mm for my game last week, and immediately almost fell over due to the speed I got.

I'm thinking of switching the front two arms to the A6 arms (i've got both A7 and A6) and put some 76mm wheels in there while keeping the rear as 80mm. That should give me that hio/vanguard feel of me being on the balls of my feet again... or should I just stick to what I've got since I've been used to playing with the sprungs as is?

i don't think it would work. seems like the smaller a6 arms with smaller front wheels would make the wheel level much different (you would be really compressing the back suspension and not the front). i don't think you'll like the results.

i don't think it would work. seems like the smaller a6 arms with smaller front wheels would make the wheel level much different (you would be really compressing the back suspension and not the front). i don't think you'll like the results.

You, and your mass, will just be putting unballanced pressure on the front A6 arms, which we all know are overdue for overhaul. Probably break them pretty fast. Same goes for using the 80 mm arms with 76s up front, but not as bad. I'd think a guy like you on defense flying around at speed9 would make some puck handlers want to skate up on the glass.

Personally the difference between the A8s with 80s and A7s with 80s was much bigger than the 76 to 80 jump. I love the speed and have just had to learn to turn and spin and stop better. Addictions are the first sticky wheels I've used that actually enhance the performance of the suspension instead of confusing it. Rob told me they would be fast and sticky and perfect for Sprungs before they were out, and they are. Since I got the Addictions, I've burned off a lot of the red below my wheel axles without loosing any traction on hard fast turns. Not in the pic.

X30ChiliPepper.jpg

You, and your mass, will just be putting unballanced pressure on the front A6 arms, which we all know are overdue for overhaul. Probably break them pretty fast. Same goes for using the 80 mm arms with 76s up front, but not as bad. I'd think a guy like you on defense flying around at speed9 would make some puck handlers want to skate up on the glass.

Personally the difference between the A8s with 80s and A7s with 80s was much bigger than the 76 to 80 jump. I love the speed and have just had to learn to turn and spin and stop better. Addictions are the first sticky wheels I've used that actually enhance the performance of the suspension instead of confusing it. Rob told me they would be fast and sticky and perfect for Sprungs before they were out, and they are. Since I got the Addictions, I've burned off a lot of the red below my wheel axles without loosing any traction on hard fast turns. Not in the pic.

X30ChiliPepper.jpg

Hey Keith or anyone ekes who knows does the new rocker arms for sale now fit the original sprung chassis?

hi, had my sprungs for a while, and getting some reebok 7k's to mount them to. the sprungs are white but i want them black, whats the easiest way to get them black, do i need to dye or paint them somehow?

hi, had my sprungs for a while, and getting some reebok 7k's to mount them to. the sprungs are white but i want them black, whats the easiest way to get them black, do i need to dye or paint them somehow?

rit dye seems pretty popular

I've reached the time in my life where I'm able to indulge myself in a very few key things. This would be one of those:

DSC01729.jpg

I don't think I was this stoked on my wedding night.

I have a store return black A7 package with three black rocker arms and some extra hardware. sprungster9@gmail.com

If your are in Canada, you can maybe get A7s at Sin Bin Sports in Sherwood Park. They had about 20 pair a while back.

Anyone want to comment on having the sprungs mounted on a pair of older style Grafs? The ones with the white PU outsole? I've had the sprungs mounted on some Graf 670 before, and the plastic outsole kept warping under use.

We just posted the Holiday Sale on sprung-inline.com and from November 1 through January 15 the A6s and A8s are $105.00 a pair, which is $30.00 off the reg price. Still sold out of A7s, and still working on the A6X mods.

I've reached the time in my life where I'm able to indulge myself in a very few key things. This would be one of those:

DSC01729.jpg

I don't think I was this stoked on my wedding night.

looks nice! i was wondering what size wheels those were as there seems to be a huge gap between them