Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

I Mother Earth.

I'm listening to Scenery & Fish right now. I forgot what a great disc it is from start to finish. Used to be Alright still pops up on some of my old mixes when I'm driving. Great throwback.

I Mother Earth.

I'm listening to Scenery & Fish right now. I forgot what a great disc it is from start to finish. Used to be Alright still pops up on some of my old mixes when I'm driving. Great throwback.

Awesome. I love Dig.

I Mother Earth.

Awesome. I love Dig.

I think I still have one of the promo shirts they sent to the radio station for Dig.

I can't be the only guy that listens to the hair bands, can I?

I have three presets on my Sirius

1: Radio Margaritaville

2: Lithium - 90's grunge

3: Hair Nation

Havent listened to much of the later stuff.

I listen to everything up to Dysfunctional.

Lately been rockin Dio - Holy Diver, and alot of old Priest (pre-turbo) and Maiden (pre somewhere in time) too.

Dysfunctional was the start a short stream of bad albums. The latest, Lightning Strikes Again, finally gets back to a real Dokken sound. Erase the Slate is decent and Hell to Pay is pretty good, as well.

I really like Dysfunctional. Inside Looking Out & Hole In My Head are very good songs.

I have been on a retro metal kick lately. Really good stuff for working out.

Here are some more: Accept, Tesla, & Savatage :)

Frank Zappa, doubt too many people are listening to him anymore. Oh and Black Sabbath-Master of Reality. Their best album in my opinion.

I was playing around on google and found some videos from an old friend's band. Lots of 80s and 90s covers and a couple originals as well. I miss the days of hanging out in the bar until 3AM at 18 or 19 years old with those guys. There was a solid, traveling fan base as well. The camera wasn't in the best place to get a good mix but it gives you an idea.

Going through my Rock Band songs... found this one: Scars on Broadway. The song I have is They Say.

Me likey.

Oh and Black Sabbath-Master of Reality. Their best album in my opinion.

If you want to start a Dio versus Ozzy war, I'll be your huckleberry. Mob Rules!

I got a few. I could combine the interests of three of my favorite bands and still get no reception from members of this forum. Anyone have all the albums from either Aldo Nova, Del Amitri or The Rainmakers?

Edited by Big Glove Save

Oh and Black Sabbath-Master of Reality. Their best album in my opinion.

If you want to start a Dio versus Ozzy war, I'll be your huckleberry. Mob Rules!

Ozzy takes it. Dont get me wrong though...Dio is f-ing awesome, and Holy Diver is amazing. But the sheer volume of great stuff Ozzy did with Sabbath and solo just has to get the win. It is more of a product of the band as a whole.

But if I had to choose a voice to front my metal band....Dio....hands down.

That is a good point. Based on the number of albums recorded with the two seperate vocalists. Ozzy has the upper hand and to be honest I can not say that Mob Rules is a clear victor over Black Sabbath. Dio Sabbath's live version of "Heaven And Hell" from Live Evil is one of the best live recordings in my opinion.

I listen to Holy Diver far more often than Blizzard Of Oz and Diary Of A Madman combined. Ozzy has a superb guitarist indeed on those two but Dio's voice and conviction are the better instrument in that comparison in my opinion.

I really like Dysfunctional. Inside Looking Out & Hole In My Head are very good songs.

Tesla hit their peak with their second cd.

Tesla hit their peak with their second cd.

No doubt. Great Radio Controversy, right?

I dont think Accept even had a peak...LOL. Balls to the wall was a fun song when you are 14 though!

Savatage has been hit and miss for decades. Some crap....some amazing stuff. They changed after the guitarist (singers brother) died.

Anpother one I used to like.....KROKUS!!!!! LOL

Headhunter was a great album!

Havent listened to much of the later stuff.

I listen to everything up to Dysfunctional.

Lately been rockin Dio - Holy Diver, and alot of old Priest (pre-turbo) and Maiden (pre somewhere in time) too.

(Raises devil horn hand salute at eric)

Agalloch plus one more vote for Opeth.