Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
BK

Best bands that you're not listening to.

LOL cky is coming out with a new album this year I have been counting down the days till it comes out. But, I totally agree with them being a very talented band that people do not listen to. They have some of the best riffs ever.

We have This War is Ours (Guillotine Part II) on our locker room CD and it really got me hooked.

sorry for the late reply.

check out some of their older songs, i like em a bit better.

There's no sympathy for the dead

Makeup

The Webs we weave

Not good enough for truth or cliche. (got me hooked)

i've been on this kick of lsitening to this swedish glam/thrash metal mashup type band... Hardcore Superstar. they have some shit on youtube... like the guys voice, they've got some weak shit and some strong shit.

i like these two songs quite a bit:

We have This War is Ours (Guillotine Part II) on our locker room CD and it really got me hooked.

sorry for the late reply.

check out some of their older songs, i like em a bit better.

There's no sympathy for the dead

Makeup

The Webs we weave

Not good enough for truth or cliche. (got me hooked)

I like the harder (later) stuff, but that sounds pretty good for emo/hardcore/whatever, which I like too... so good band all 'round.

CLUTCH.

oh and there's this little band, I know that you haven't heard of them, they have haven't produced in a few years, but I still think they're underground--

the beatles anybody?

oh and its been mentioned but I'll add:

The Coral are great.

Can't forget SLAYER

Umphrey's McGee possibly my favorite jam band. They are from chicago and put on an amazing live show. The song in the link Plunger is my favorite song that they have released on an actual studio album. They also sell mp3s and cds of almost every single one of their performances.

I dont know if i mentioned this before but i absolutely LOVE The Dropkick Murphys. I would suggest listening to them if you dont mind punk rock, they have an Irish theme to them as well which i also like, it adds flavor to there music.

Jan Terri.

I don't want to lose you tonight, you're the only thing that matters.

Been showing people that video for years- solid gold. Sondra Prill is another good one.

When I finally got an ipod and found all the music I missed in the last billion years, I got into

Tragically Hip- these guys drive me crazy, go Gordon

Bare Naked Ladies- ok, I know it's another band that's been around for a long time but NYC FM radio sucks, as if Led Zeppelin was the world's only rock band and U2 is like, new.

The Strokes

Sam Roberts- Hard Road from listening to Pandora.com

Lucinda Williams-woman has a voice like bourbon; smooth, mellow and dangerous

Band of Horses- careful if you OD on this sound you'll lose sleep

Kings of Leon- I want to meet their parents

Modest Mouse- whether they sing or scream, it's usually pretty good

I'll take note of some of the bands mentioned here and check them out. Thanks

The Streets - a british rapper who sounds very different but it's all very relatable. The album "A Grand Don't Come for Free" is tremendous as a cohesive piece. It follows the course of one of his relationships, from the moment they meet, to the the great times, to the times when he suspects something is wrong, to the explosion when he finds out she's been cheating with one of his friends, to his healing and recovery. I love an album that tells a story and this one does it well. You just have to listen a few times to catch it all b/c of the slang. Brits on this board can back me up.

i wish i could get some hardcore superstar over here in the states but they dont seem to have any distribution deal for over here. but id say mastodon.. i thought they blew till my buddy gave me there new cd.

bullets and octane

bobaflex

eve to adam

mickey avalon