Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

RBK 9k O-Tech Stick (pics added by JR)

Guest OSTOR

read its a friends

DAMN it is SEXY

But they should have made the whole thing black and green not grey at the end...that just kills the vibe.

I will definatly be picking on of these up.

not a fan of the colors, BUT the more I think of how it's done the more I think how well it will work. Not that I'm going to pay $200+ for a stick, there's better things for me to spend my money on.

Thanks for the pics B-Daddy. Do you think they'll make left handed versions as well? :lol: <<kidding>>

I think this one is really going to drive the shop owners nuts watching Joe Public come in and bend the hell right out 'em trying to see how the shaft reacts.

Americans need to stop whining about the cost of sticks lol. Even with the conversion, sticks are still more expensive here in Vancouver. For us a high end stick is 200, and thats just an st. non grip. Stealths first came out at 350, xxx lites are 269, and stores are being told to sell their one90 sticks at 289 (they're not, cause its not a better stick then the xxx lite) Regardless, i wouldn't be surprised if this stick was around around 300-350 here, if its being labeled as 200 plus in the states.

Ok, saw a stick this past weekend. It is y light and well balanced but it is too light and felt like a toy in my hands. The sickick felt really good but RBK doesn't make a pattern I like so it looks like I'll be "sticking" with Sher-wood

i wouldn't be surprised if this stick was around around 300-350 here, if its being labeled as 200 plus in the states.

I made the comment at the show that this could be the first stick to hit $400 in Canada (my guess is $399). RBK intends to retail this "somewhere" upwards of $250 US.

OSTOR- every high end one piece has retailed at over $299.99 in Canada. Stealths started out at $319.99 in most shops, I even saw one for $349.99

Americans need to stop whining about the cost of sticks lol. Even with the conversion, sticks are still more expensive here in Vancouver. For us a high end stick is 200, and thats just an st. non grip. Stealths first came out at 350, xxx lites are 269, and stores are being told to sell their one90 sticks at 289 (they're not, cause its not a better stick then the xxx lite) Regardless, i wouldn't be surprised if this stick was around around 300-350 here, if its being labeled as 200 plus in the states.

Sorry man but UK prices win this time.

Stealth - £220 ($431.24)

NBH Vapor XXX Lite - £99 ($194.05)

CCM Vector 10.0 - £159 ($311.73)

Guest OSTOR

Not were i'am the stealth around here was $299.99 at its highest price no stick has been more then that

Stealth - £220 ($431.24)

Wow! I bet you 9k is gonna be $500 in UK :D

Wait a minute, XXX Lite in UK is CHEAPER than Canada!! :ph34r:

Stealth - £220 ($431.24)

Wow! I bet you 9k is gonna be $500 in UK :D

Wait a minute, XXX Lite in UK is CHEAPER than Canada!! :ph34r:

Wow, that's pretty good. Finally something good!

Haha, the 9k is going to kill us that's for sure :lol: