Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin 1933

2008 Mission Product

Haha, 8055=BOSS, I got it now.

The more I look at it the more I like the styling, its very simple and clean.

Does the tongue have the same soft upper like the Wickeds? I have skated in them yet but I think I like the soft tongue a lot better than the tradition one on the heliums.

They are the Trinty Flex which is a new wheel (similar graphic) and has been testing extremely wheel...We are more then pleased with the performance, and so have our testers...

Hyper Trinity

Justin - now it's time to assassinate 'em...

Nope...Not ready for that...I shouldn't have even posted the Boss Picture....That's it for some time...

Justin

When can we start to pre-order these skates? Still using my 9500's and loving them but really looking forward to getting these skates.

Very nice looking skate. I like all Missions w/o the past vert eyelets, as the S500's. This looks very similar in shape to that.

BTW, Sarah was sporting that Pink at Team USA tryouts last weekend in Detroit. She just got notification that she made the team. I think the pink Mission product help solidify her spot. Thanks Again Justin.

Sarah Dahms on 14U Team USA East.

http://www.teamusajrprospects.com/girls_12_14.htm

Very nice looking skate. I like all Missions w/o the past vert eyelets, as the S500's. This looks very similar in shape to that.

BTW, Sarah was sporting that Pink at Team USA tryouts last weekend in Detroit. She just got notification that she made the team. I think the pink Mission product help solidify her spot. Thanks Again Justin.

Sarah Dahms on 14U Team USA East.

http://www.teamusajrprospects.com/girls_12_14.htm

thats cool hockey doc, she'll be playing with one of the girls i Ref, Katie V.

best of luck.

justin- i will be at the 2008 mission product launch in wixom mi, on june 7th, i dont know if your firmilair with the event, but if you are will all the new skates be there for demos, also how is the event set up? just curious

Wow, I've been waiting years for a Mission roller product that had a similar fit to the Pureflys/S500. Looks like my S500/sprung combo will be retired in a couple months. Word!

Justin,

Aside from their appearance, what is the difference between the Wicked line and the Syndicate line? Is each line designed for a certain type of player? Is each line designed for different foot types? Just curious... (Sorry if this has already been asked)

screw this, im ordering a pair of the newest ones as soon as they come out. cant wait.

even though im in love with my wicked 3's.

I was at a tournament this weekend and i would like to confirm that the pic with the vent like thing on it is in fact a new mission glove. And i have to say they were some nice lookin ones too

Will there be a goalie skate coming out? Pads were mentioned, and I would like to know about skates.

its a few pages back, but justin said no