Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

img00054ds6.th.jpg

see he wasnt lying. someone actually delivered for once... little bit of a redesign on the badging, the pattern of the outside of the boot, and yes, its a One75.

thanks for the pics rwhockey

yeah really he just owned half of the board

When will the one75 and one95 come out for retail ?

Repeating the mantra of all new equipment here on MSH: IN THE SPRING!!!!!!!

you can't really say that anymore though, a bunch of sticks are coming out in the fall.

Black skates = gorgeous.

Thanks for the picture.

Be patient-I'm betting in a season or two everything will be black again. Look at the holders- black holders have been "in" off and on for decades. As everything is silver/gray now, to look "fresh" manufactures will go back to black. I for one, can hardly wait.

Black skates = gorgeous.

Thanks for the picture.

Be patient-I'm betting in a season or two everything will be black again. Look at the holders- black holders have been "in" off and on for decades. As everything is silver/gray now, to look "fresh" manufactures will go back to black. I for one, can hardly wait.

i agree, i think the best looking skates were the all black bauers they had in miracle with the black tuuks.

So they ARE "One75's". Weird. Now everything has the "One" before their number, I'd guess (captain obvious). They look nice, minus the silvery tongue.

And sabres, you added to your hypocrisy by taking offense to mack calling you a hypocrite right after you said you didn't know what he was talking about. Really contradictory. puck_it also explained exactly why you were being a hypocrite, oh, I dunno, BEFORE mack stepped in.

Btw, you spelled "intelligent" wrong.

What are you, his bitch?

I honestly dont know how this aregument is still being carried on.

Either way the both of you make no sense. A hypocrite, by definition, is one who goes against something they say others shouldnt do, or that shouldnt be done at all. I never said we shouldnt make sarcastic remarks, i only pointed out that other members and mods make sarcastic comments with out "hearing it" from others , so i didnt wanna be under the gun for doing something that they do.

For those of you (specifically, you know who i am directing this at) who are still dumbfounded, this is what i said, in a less complex way. It is ok to make sarcastic remarks, however, we should all be able to make them with out hearing Sh*t from other members.

What i said was sarcastic, and as promised RW came through with a picture. So kudos to him.

Retard, go back and re-read my post. Maybe get your parent/nanny/drunk "uncle" Ted that comes over and sleeps with your mom to help you work through the post again.

This post may be the funniest one I've read here all year thanks to the irony and fail in it.

That post? That post doesnt really tell anyone much of anything. Now your most recent post on this thread, thats useful. It shows the ass you are, and that you have no points, so you digress to insults, which i would atleast expect to be applicable, or even funny, to the the person you are attempting to insult, but you dont even got the noodle to produce that.

Now if you wanna debate something, thats fine, i dont think anyone is gonna be a dick about it, but cut the shit would you? Theres no need to get nasty, especially when you have no point. Or was that the reason you got nasty?

I was being sarcastic, if you didnt find it funny, thats your problem. And yes i was "sarcdastically" accusing him of lying that there is a one75 skate. Did i mean that he was lying, no i was kidding.

And as far as being a hypocrite (mack), i really dont know who your talking about or exactly what your talking about, but thats another issue.

This post may be the funniest one I've read here all year thanks to the irony and fail in it.

Try again Chim-Chim. If you still don't get it, I guess I can only expect so much from someone whose mother is also their sister.

I was being sarcastic, if you didnt find it funny, thats your problem. And yes i was "sarcdastically" accusing him of lying that there is a one75 skate. Did i mean that he was lying, no i was kidding.

And as far as being a hypocrite (mack), i really dont know who your talking about or exactly what your talking about, but thats another issue.

Try again Chim-Chim. If you still don't get it, I guess I can only expect so much from someone whose mother is also their sister.

Whatever dude...you are still making no sense, i dont know what you are trying to point out.

Whatever dude...you are still making no sense, i dont know what you are trying to point out.

Perhaps if it was in song, sing along to the adams family.

Your uncle is your brother

Your sister is your mother

You all love one another

Sabre48's family

duh duh duh duh...click click

And no, I'm not mack's bitch. It wouldn't be fun. At all.

you accused him of not being able to photo shop them when he said he didnt know how to post a picture. the allusion was refering to the fact that you yourself dont know 'all there is about the internets', so jumping on someone who is actually delivering for once is pretty lame.

And lo and behold, the answer to all our problems is here (and it was back on the third page)!

-------------

And now, for the skates. Agreed with the "more Nike than Bauer" look, but that's not really a bad thing. They look better than XXXX's for sure.

Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?