Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

bigfoot2pm4.jpg

I'm tellin ya, thats Harry the guy I skated with this week. I thought something looked different. :lol:

You sure you didn't mean it's "the hairy guy" you skated with this week?

Jesus man, cut the guy some slack. Maybe he really does have pics but just has never posted pics on a message board before.

Instead of ridiculing him, how about shoving those wise ass remarks up your ass and use that common sense to maybe help him.

RWhockey, go to photobucket or a site of the such and upload the pics on there and then just post the links here using the hyperlink button. (Or you can email the pics to someone on here and I'm sure someone, me included if you want, would be willing to upload them and post them on here for you.)

^^sabres--kind of a funny post coming from a guy who created a thread called "forum lingo". not everyone is a forum posting junkie, or internet addict who knows how to host pics.

RWhockey--thanks for trying, i sent you a pm with my email. i'll put them up if you need help.

^^sabres--kind of a funny post coming from a guy who created a thread called "forum lingo". not everyone is a forum posting junkie, or internet addict who knows how to host pics.

RWhockey--thanks for trying, i sent you a pm with my email. i'll put them up if you need help.

I didnt quite get that allusion to my "forum lingo" thread? And i dont wanna here shit for making a sarcastic remark, when mods, and other users mark up almost every thread with them

Actually meknow what, lets help the guy out, PM me if you want my email, and then send the pics RW.

you accused him of not being able to photo shop them when he said he didnt know how to post a picture. the allusion was refering to the fact that you yourself dont know 'all there is about the internets', so jumping on someone who is actually delivering for once is pretty lame.

not to mention his "sarcastic remark" wasnt even funny nor original....and it came after JR basically said the skates exist and pictures will be up in a few weeks

POST PICS!

I didnt quite get that allusion to my "forum lingo" thread? And i dont wanna here shit for making a sarcastic remark, when mods, and other users mark up almost every thread with them

Actually meknow what, lets help the guy out, PM me if you want my email, and then send the pics RW.

It's called being a hypocrite but you may have to google its definition.

you accused him of not being able to photo shop them when he said he didnt know how to post a picture. the allusion was refering to the fact that you yourself dont know 'all there is about the internets', so jumping on someone who is actually delivering for once is pretty lame.

I was being sarcastic, if you didnt find it funny, thats your problem. And yes i was "sarcdastically" accusing him of lying that there is a one75 skate. Did i mean that he was lying, no i was kidding.

And as far as being a hypocrite (mack), i really dont know who your talking about or exactly what your talking about, but thats another issue.

I was being sarcastic, if you didnt find it funny, thats your problem. And yes i was "sarcdastically" accusing him of lying that there is a one75 skate. Did i mean that he was lying, no i was kidding.

And as far as being a hypocrite (mack), i really dont know who your talking about or exactly what your talking about, but thats another issue.

This post may be the funniest one I've read here all year thanks to the irony and fail in it.

img00054ds6.th.jpg

see he wasnt lying. someone actually delivered for once... little bit of a redesign on the badging, the pattern of the outside of the boot, and yes, its a One75.

thanks for the pics rwhockey

Hopefully the One95 won't have that fugly silver tongue though. Other than that the skate looks sharp.

The Supreme 70 had the silver tongue and the One 90 didn't, so i wouldn't expect the One 95 to have the silver tongue.

This post may be the funniest one I've read here all year thanks to the irony and fail in it.

You make no sense. I said i dont wanna get heckled for doing something that other users do, and dont get heckled for. So you being the..."inteligent" individual that you are, should be able relize there is nothing hypocritical about my original statement.

hyp·o·crite

noun 1. a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

one who puts on a mask and feigns himself to be what he is not

Does that help you understand my point?

So they ARE "One75's". Weird. Now everything has the "One" before their number, I'd guess (captain obvious). They look nice, minus the silvery tongue.

And sabres, you added to your hypocrisy by taking offense to mack calling you a hypocrite right after you said you didn't know what he was talking about. Really contradictory. puck_it also explained exactly why you were being a hypocrite, oh, I dunno, BEFORE mack stepped in.

Btw, you spelled "intelligent" wrong.

i talked to my NBH rep and he told me all the supreme skates this year will have the anitomical fit like the one90. no more lexan holders, but the white holders will be able to hold the longer runner. and the one95 will have a wider fit.

Thank god NBH went away from that electric Blue. These look great! I agree with another post. Get rid of those nasty a%s silver tongues already.

i talked to my NBH rep and he told me all the supreme skates this year will have the anitomical fit like the one90. no more lexan holders, but the white holders will be able to hold the longer runner. and the one95 will have a wider fit.

I'm guessing that the white holder with the blue graphic in the photo holds the longer runner?