Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?

page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3.

Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates? Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?Where is the link to the skates?

page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3. page 3.

Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!

Are you trying to be the biggest douche on the board?

No you @$$, I'm trying to find the picture. While sifting through all the BS and bickering in this forum I have yet to see a picture of these things.

No you @$$, I'm trying to find the picture. While sifting through all the BS and bickering in this forum I have yet to see a picture of these things.

Fail.

f_img00054ds6m_0462462.jpg

f_img00054ds6m_0462462.jpg

FREDRIK: THANK YOU VERY MUCH! That wasnt too much to ask at all. Those skates look great, finally getting back to classic black and white. Im sooo tired of all the silver and spacey skates. I know its brand differentiation, but it just seems like when one brand does something, the others follow. I like this boot though.

it was a link too, you still could have clicked it. see, these big images are a pain, and then people quote them without clipping the image. sorry that i have some sort of sense and didnt post it so that it was as big as your screen.

it was a link too, you still could have clicked it. see, these big images are a pain, and then people quote them without clipping the image. sorry that i have some sort of sense and didnt post it so that it was as big as your screen.

when you click there you get a gateway timeout thing

when you click there you get a gateway timeout thing

No. Oversized pics suck ass. Photoshop is your friend.

Alrite don't get mad at me if this has already been covered because I'm to tired but assuming it hasnt been covered. The One 95 looks pretty much exactly like the custom "one 90" that people have made up which is just like 8000's etc. Very simple and black. The interesting part is the outer part where it used to be that scaley purple stuff its black. I thought it was composite becuase it looks exactly like that but I was told its a "new" material so we'll see. It was light. And the lexon purple ls2 power is out. Its still called the ls2 power but is white and the Tuuk is in blue.. Anything else I can TRY to answer.

Anything else I can TRY to answer.

Probably a stupid question, but do you know if the sizing is going to stay the same?

Sizing will stay the same. Great Skate is now taking pre-orders for June 08 delivery tentatively.

There is also a top secret ONE105 that even JR hasn't had a sniff of yet. Top Secret.

Sizing will stay the same. Great Skate is now taking pre-orders for June 08 delivery tentatively.

There is also a top secret ONE105 that even JR hasn't had a sniff of yet. Top Secret.

Is your avatar Mennen Arena in Morristown??

:huh:

The avatar pic is from JR's rink in Novi, Michigan.

I knew about his rink.....flippin terrible. But it the arena looked IDENTICAL to a corner of Mennen arena in Morristown NJ that I used to play in....and it scared me.

The avatar pic is from JR's rink in Novi, Michigan.

I knew about his rink.....flippin terrible. But it the arena looked IDENTICAL to a corner of Mennen arena in Morristown NJ that I used to play in....and it scared me.

skates look good :)

what happend to his rink???

I know as much as you do ;)