Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RWhockey

Nike/Bauer ONE95/ONE75 Skates

To answer the question from above re the holders. I think the front fin and the screw holder thingy at the back will be the same distance apart for both LS2 and LS2P steel and the holder will just have a fraction of an inch of extra space in the track to accomodate the longer LS2P. There shouldn't be any wiggling going on.

Got pictures of my friends skates from UNH. Played with him growing up. James Van Riemsdyk's skates.

One 95's

n1087620203_30080467_6716.jpg

they look pretty sick. basically jsut shiny one90s with silver badge. my friend also plays on UNH. Is he the only one with them?

Dont like that leather cooking crap above the one90 material.

Yeah, leather doesn't belong on skates. :huh:

I personally like the look more than the One90, but I'm sure I won't like the price.

My opinion. Leather looks good on skates, just not with those. I think it would have looked better like the one90 (with the whole skate in the one90 material)

damn, I might have been able to get those instead of the vapors. Oh well, my Vapors are working well for me... Well, now they are!

The retail model will have a white felt tongue. The black felt on his skate tongue is custom. This skate looks different in your hands than the picture. There is a "shine" to the boot upper, the new composite material. The boot has a different look and appearance than the ONE90. It also features a thicker layer of foam then the ONE90 for more padding in the boot.

The ONE95 quarter is built with ALIVE composite which is 3D Anaformable. The ONE95 is not using an epoxy based composite as the S15 is. Epoxy based composites are not thermoformable, therefore it is only the interior foams being shaped, not the composite quarter of the S15. The ONE95 quarter is not an epoxy based composite so it can be shaped through baking. This is a big difference between the ONE95 and S15. ALIVE composite is 40% lighter than the Telmesh package used on the ONE90. It is not about weight, though, it is about performance. Easton is using weight to sell their story on the S15. That should tell you something.

Is there that much of a diffference between the one90 and one95 besides the anaformability?

ONE75 = more volume'd ONE90.

ooh, I might have to give them a spin.