Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

I'll go even more old school on you

That is delicious Bass....Bassmaster 76

Quarry cereal

and finally my litmous for cooldom cause if you know this one your in my club.......Little Chocolate donuts the breakfast of champions

I pushed hard to name a roller hockey team Little Chocolate Donuts. The other guys didn't get it, so it lost out.

Yes but little chocolate donuts was Belushi....Mack welcome to THE CLUB, you ever come down from ALK the first beer is on me

Yes but little chocolate donuts was Belushi....Mack welcome to THE CLUB, you ever come down from ALK the first beer is on me

... with the tank top and lit cigaret

I don't know about you guys, but I could go for a tall glass of Swill right now. Nothing like dredged mineral water. Might drive the Adobe of Chameleon to pick some up.

Ot but how about the old "Puppie Uppers and Doggie Downers".

Back in February we were joking and it came true. Wonder how many more will also.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...&hl=Concept X&st=15#

starting on page 2 of this thread.

I think you deserve a commission for this one.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index...st&p=401069

Or you could just out-do warrior. Make it flesh colored with veins, maybe ship it with some complimentary hand lotion.

"Johnny what are you doing in there?"

I'm taping my stick ma...

Call it the Warrior Johnson.

It looks like Marc Savard is using the Johnson tonight vs the Leafs.... all I could spot was that horrible brown/yellow.

There's a very, very, very childish joke in here somewhere.

I asked Neil for hooah4's check for the name. He said the Johnson name was already in the lacrosse line.

Next is Eagle and their MSH2 palm. I asked Gus, "Where's my money?" and he's like "OHHHHH MSH!"

SOOOO tired of the sex, drugs and innuendo's in Warrior's marketing campaign. Hence the reason why I simply won't use any of their products.

Enjoy a Shogun then!.... sex, drugs, ........Japanese military rank/titles.

^Nyuck, nyuck, nyuck. :rolleyes:

I'm kinda sick of the names too. I'm fine with them when they're clever, but when "nipple grip" is the best you can do...ehh...