Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Johnson

"deface"... I think that Warrior has already done that to themselves. Some people don't want to be aligned or affiliated with a company that sells sex and drug connotations to children. Warrior keeps crossing the line and pushing the envelope.

"deface"... I think that Warrior has already done that to themselves. Some people don't want to be aligned or affiliated with a company that sells sex and drug connotations to children. Warrior keeps crossing the line and pushing the envelope.

I agree with you completely. As you may have also seen in my post in the roller hockey section regarding Warrior. Not a company that I as a coach and teacher in the hockey community wish to promote with their lack of a moral compass.

The lack of a "moral compass" doesn't bother me; I don't have one, myself. The fact that the folks at Warrior Hockey feel they have to create a buzz of this nature in order to make sales concerns me, though.

Why not try to sell your stuff with specs and a performance-based reputation? Christ, in Warrior's case, a simple nod to the not-so-distant past would work - I suggest "Warrior Hockey: Inno's shit, repainted." It's simple, to-the-point, and more appealing to some of us than you might think.

Warrior Hockey: Inno's shit, repainted."

That must be why the Johnson is painted brown... It's inno's... well, you catch the drift....

HAHAHA....now THAT was ingenious and creative. :)

The thing is, most of this stuff goes over people's heads. I had to explain the ad with the pusher in the school hallway to someone. Completely didn't understand it.

THE WARRIOR JOHNSON!

Extra big and stiff for you big guys out there chara.

Blade reacts just when you need it when u hit the new xtra large SWEETSPOT!

The johnson does not include grip so it has silky smoothe reaction.

also avaible in

jr for you guys who don't have the whole thing goin on!

get it for the brand new lowered price of $269.99

That would've been more clever if you had gotten all of the bbcode and the punctuation correct.

Just putting it out there.