Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Good/bad seller list

bought gloves from mickz. met me at my convenience. friendly, honest guy. no pressure.

pulled off a trade with nextbobbyorr (my gloves for his stick plus cash). good kid, really mature for his age. met him at his highschool. felt like a bit of a creeper waiting for him in the parking lot, but whatever ;)

2nd time dealing with uclahockey707 and another perfect transaction. Got a trade done in just 1 day and sent them off the next day. Amazing person to deal with.

Got my gloves from the trade today and I've got to say that CHEESEPLZ is fantastic to deal with. Amazingly quick communication and very easy to work with. Would be happy to buy or trade from again, highly recommend to everyone.

I bought a pair of Kor Shift 2's and some Jofa 9177 elbows from notquitedeadyet.

Jeff was very helpful. I had tons of questions and kind of wavered a bit on buying the skates, as I've never tried on Kors before. He was patient and helpful through the whole process. They were accurately described in "like new" condition, and the elbows are great. I'd definitely buy from him again.