Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Just got these gloves in the mail today! Not sure if the colors are custom as I bought them off defiantsports on here. Either way I played with them for the first time tonight and they were AMAZING!

HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0963.jpg

Does anybody know if the warrior/MIA customs are more expensive then ones before being bought out?

well i went on today but the price didn't show on the bottom like before. When it was MIA they charged for the silvershield and now it look like it is free. Maybe different stores charge different amounts now.

Last season around this time I ordered gloves -- went with MB33 14'', yellow mustang, silvershield, va80 with plastic inserts, stitched name = 229

The average retail price went up $10 but that's because the silver shield is put in all stock franchises. I haven't ordered a custom pair without it so I don't know if the price is lower if you uncheck the silver shield. If the price is higher, it's no more than $10. Name, number, or custom palm are the same upcharge. One thing that's nice is the timeframe on custom franchises has gotten shorter since warrior took over. We ordered one for a customer and it showed up in just over three weeks. I was impressed.

Finally got my MIA's repalmed from Fix it by mail. Got them done with MSH2 palms, and I love the way they feel.

PS I should add that It took a while, but that was FIBM waiting on me, so it's not their fault the job took a while, it's mine. They do great work.

Mias.jpg

Very nice.

Did you have to jump through any hoops to get MSH2? People are always saying that FIBM will only put MSH2 on Eagles.

No, and I was surprised. I had heard people had trouble with that, but I just checked it in the box, called to confirm, and that was that.

Edited by dsjunior1388

The Silver Shield is an antimicrobial lining to help cut down on the bacteria the cause your gloves to smell. If you go through the Warrior Glove Customizer, they describe it after you select the colors. I don't think it's actually silver though, I think it's the bright green/yellow that you see inside pro gloves.

Just got these gloves in the mail today! Not sure if the colors are custom as I bought them off defiantsports on here. Either way I played with them for the first time tonight and they were AMAZING!

HPIM0939.jpg

HPIM0940.jpg

HPIM0963.jpg

i like the downtown drugs jersey.

Who do you play for?

Im a manager at the MP Ice Arena.

i like the downtown drugs jersey.

Who do you play for?

Im a manager at the MP Ice Arena.

I play for "Downtown Drugs" in the C league.

The Silver Shield is an antimicrobial lining to help cut down on the bacteria the cause your gloves to smell. If you go through the Warrior Glove Customizer, they describe it after you select the colors. I don't think it's actually silver though, I think it's the bright green/yellow that you see inside pro gloves.

There are silver fibers woven into the lining. Silver has antimicrobial properties, they make all sort of things with silver fibers now. The lining is colored bright yellow, Easton already has their glove linings be a signature silver color.

Edited by Rustpot

I had both of these made this past summer...

First pair is a CP94 that fits like a CP95, just without the 5th roll. Used Eric Brewer's old CP95 as a model.

Phoenix Tufftek, Goat Palm, goat gussets, straight backrolls, split finger, number stitched to cuff. I didn't like the limited wrist mobility of these, and I would never recommend anyone get Goat gussets - they are ridiculously hot inside...

DSC02944.jpg

So I had these made next with a few minor tweaks...

...another CP94 style glove, but I went with a contoured palm with a shortened underside cuff. (compare the two. the first one had a standard palm) The wrist mobility in these is insane without sacrificing ANY protection. Phoenix Tufftek, contoured MSH2 Palm, mesh gussets, angled backrolls, split fingers, number stitched to cuffs, and "Savard" fingers. (shortened/widened) These are my main killers...

DSC03028.jpg

Edited by halfmoonyote

Those are truly beautiful. Love what they did with the cuff on the inside of the wrist on the maroon/gold pair. Couple questions for ya. What is a contoured palm and what is the gold material on the second pair of gloves made of.

Those are truly beautiful. Love what they did with the cuff on the inside of the wrist on the maroon/gold pair. Couple questions for ya. What is a contoured palm and what is the gold material on the second pair of gloves made of.

Thanks for the compliments. As for the contoured palm vs standard palm...if you look at the bottom of the palm in the first glove - it comes straight across at the bottom, with a standard sized underside cuff. Compare that with the second glove, at the bottom it 'contours' down with a shortened underside cuff. It promotes and affords additional wrist mobility. I can take a better side by side shot to contrast the two.

The gold material you ask about is a type of vinyl, for lack of a better word. It's not portofino, and it's not tufftek. Adam at Eagle recommended using it only as accents on a glove. Because I wanted the gold color, that's the only material he had in a gold. Jarkko Ruutu used the same material as accents on his Eagle gloves when he was with the Pens.

sickkkkkkkkkkkkk gloves........making me want another pair of customs

Thanks! Yeah, it's making me want to start on another pair! :D

Edited by halfmoonyote