Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

It actually feels a bit thicker than I expected. The thumb and the palm area are double-layered. I was using one90's before and it feels a little weird going back to a more traditional style glove.

My white nylon 4 rolls look flat out disgusting now.

Use the Tide to Go pen on it. You will use the whole pen, but it works GREAT! I did that on a used pair I got and I was thrilled.

here are my franchises, still have yet to use them tho

n608526506_1506204_5726.jpg

Just plain FILTHY mitts!!

Looks like I'm jumping on the Warrior custom bandwagon. Will look different than pretty much all of these :)

Let me guess...

Ryan Smyth's cuff:

h111614A.jpg

Mike Modano's backroll:

New%20York%20Rangers%20v%20Dallas%20Stars%20Ack6f0e0S5Ql.jpg

Marian Hossa's pinky stripe:

n502629778_1556821_8536.jpg

I think JR may have tipped me over to pull the plug on these again. Last order never went thru and I've balked at getting them again but my HG1s aren't going to last forever. I hope you do up an MSH colourway, JR.

Nah, I'm borrowing a page from mack and doing regular Franchises, but essentially no cuff on them. NHL graphics package (full Warrior print on cuff) and no stripes on the fingers or the cuff roll, just on the backrolls. Will look pretty traditional in that sense. MSH colorway, and different palms on different hands.

Nah, I'm borrowing a page from mack and doing regular Franchises, but essentially no cuff on them. NHL graphics package (full Warrior print on cuff) and no stripes on the fingers or the cuff roll, just on the backrolls. Will look pretty traditional in that sense. MSH colorway, and different palms on different hands.

Same here with the full print on cuff. I should be getting them anytime now :D

here are my franchises, still have yet to use them tho

n608526506_1506204_5726.jpg

Totally jealous :D These are exactly what I wanted to put together, but just can't front the cost of them right now.

yeah i was trying to replicate kovalkchuks all star gloves from 2008

i used classic material cause i dont think the had tufftek in white and or it doesnt looks as good

i really regret not doing the custom middle :( and pinky stripe. didnt wanna go through the hassle of actually requesting it. i just went with whatever the customizer had and tried to make it as close as posible

yeah i was trying to replicate kovalkchuks all star gloves from 2008

i used classic material cause i dont think the had tufftek in white and or it doesnt looks as good

i really regret not doing the custom middle :( and pinky stripe. didnt wanna go through the hassle of actually requesting it. i just went with whatever the customizer had and tried to make it as close as posible

do they really put a pinky stripe onyl if you put it in additional notes or do you have to request it by phone

how do you get it without the finger stripes? I went threw the online tool but didnt see it. Im gonna order a customer pair soon :)

Just go with the same color for the gloves and the stripes....Im sure you could special request no stripes at all...basically a warrior 4-roll....Im looking at the same thing for some blacked out mitts.

Just write what you want in the additional comments section. I requested no stripes on the backrolls and only on the cuff roll and thats exactly what they did for me.

Hockey monkey has some blacked out/no print black tufftek gloves for 139.00.

Could you post a link to the gloves?...I cant find them? Are they Warriors or Eagles?

Edited by stock07