Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Nice warrior setup JR.. i was thinking what kind of palm is that pearlmustang? does someone have pics of that palm? i was thinking of ordering some mitts with that palm so i just need son confirmation that they are the palms i want? Can you JR post some pics when u get your hands on those?

Thanks NicklaZZ

Those are the ones I saw. I just was 10 dollars off on price. I called Hockeymonkey and they said they are x72, They also said they all have different palms. I would call before you order b/c I think they are all mismatched.

Any idea on what model those blackout eagles are?

They are closer to X70's. The ones I have have the name "ASHLEY" on the inside of the flap thingy. Usually names are on the outside.

Nice warrior setup JR.. i was thinking what kind of palm is that pearlmustang? does someone have pics of that palm? i was thinking of ordering some mitts with that palm so i just need son confirmation that they are the palms i want? Can you JR post some pics when u get your hands on those?

Thanks NicklaZZ

my bad.. they're a little tough to describe

it's like a leathery kinda palm in that pearl colour. pretty comfortable

Edited by jbyun04

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/eagle-hockey-g...s-no-print.html

Price does not match what he said so those might not be it.

These gloves have goat palms and goat backhand pad. No lock thumb.

Those mustard ones are tits. I'd rock the hell outta those, and the black nylon ones even though I have 2 pairs of black nylon gloves hahaha.

Used to play for a spring team that wore Nashville's 3rds... those would be beautiful with them.

Ive decided to order myself a pair of custom Warrior Franchises. Theyre going to be modeled after Martin Havlats gloves with a few changes. Im pretty set on the design of the glove and I think this is what Im going with:

-15" Franchise

-Black Tufftek

-Red binding

-White font, red outline

-No stripes on the fingers, cuff roll, or back roll, so no stripes at all.

-NHL graphics

-Pro pack & lock thumb

The only thing Im still deciding is what palms I want. Im between the Pearl mustang and MicroNash combo.

Those are the same gloves my team is given. Yours still look brand new, after 6 month of using mine the palm on the left glove is terrible. There is a huge hole through both layers, the thumb its wearing away, so is the rest of the palm. They are a very comfortable glove though, just need new palms.

how do you get it without the finger stripes? I went threw the online tool but didnt see it. Im gonna order a customer pair soon :)

Because I can

You must be special ;)

So Jr, the cuff roll is in a single piece with the full warrior logo? Doesn't the nhl gloves have the pinky stripe coming down and splitting the cuff roll, like Savard's? I like the way you went with it, gave me some ideas.

You have a set of X72's in 14" right? How do those fit compared to the X72's?

I had a pair. These are roomier, longer, much more comfortable and flexible than the broken-in porto set I had.