Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to order Franchises with different coloured fingers? Black glove with white fingers was what I was looking for.

i almost got those eagles, instead got the ppf and a pair of white 4rolls

how do you get it without the finger stripes? I went threw the online tool but didnt see it. Im gonna order a customer pair soon :)

Because I can

You must be special ;)

My mommy always thought I was. :)

Final mockup -

BouceFR.jpg

Thanks Keith -

Nice warrior setup JR.. i was thinking what kind of palm is that pearlmustang? does someone have pics of that palm? i was thinking of ordering some mitts with that palm so i just need son confirmation that they are the palms i want? Can you JR post some pics when u get your hands on those?

Thanks NicklaZZ

my bad.. they're a little tough to describe

it's like a leathery kinda palm in that pearl colour. pretty comfortable

Talking about those pearl mustang palms i saw a pair of easton gloves that may have that palm? i definitely know that the palms arent black clarino..

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRO-STOCK-RETURN-EASTO...0#ht_500wt_1182

Looks like I'm jumping on the Warrior custom bandwagon. Will look different than pretty much all of these :)

Let me guess...

Ryan Smyth's cuff:

h111614A.jpg

Mike Modano's backroll:

New%20York%20Rangers%20v%20Dallas%20Stars%20Ack6f0e0S5Ql.jpg

Marian Hossa's pinky stripe:

n502629778_1556821_8536.jpg

those modano warriors aren't even warriors they are eastons rebranded cuz he is sponsered

They look awesome! I'd love some Toronto Pro Stock Franchises...mmmmm

those franchises look dope! aren't they canucks colors? the cuff on the leafs gloves are white i believe

those franchises look dope! aren't they canucks colors? the cuff on the leafs gloves are white i believe

yeah they're canuck colors

I've got the similar color scheme except I have the Carolina blue outline around the white warrior lettering and also have a pair of solid white tufftek glove with red warrior lettering , I'm finding that the white tufftek is harder to keep clean then the synthetic leather .

Sorry, should have seperated my sentences... I meant to say that those gloves look great, and for myself I'd love some Toronto Pro Stocks. :)

The Warrior representative at the MSH skate (was Keith his name?) said that indeed they are Warriors, as Modano was unhappy with Easton's remake of their own glove and preferred Warrior's replication.

Pretty sure that is incorrect.
Warrior was able to get the old Forte die.

Modano's Warriors are 'built-off' his old gloves, in Asia.

Edited by Miseaujeu