Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I just got these from Eagle. I tried to make them go with the Red Deer Rebels jersey I have. I used Phoenix red in Tuff Tek.

Glove Picture.

Glove Picture.

Matches the jersey nicely. Simple and classy!

Very nice, I really like the Rebels jersey and the gloves look like you picked them up at an end of season pro-stock sale. Perfect match.

I'm have to add that Rebels jersey to the list of candidates for next year's beer league team.

Edited by Neal

I bought the Rebels jersey from their team store by phone. It is a game worn jersey of some third line guy. At the time, Brent Sutter was running the team. I talked to his wife when I ordered the jersey! That's a family business for ya!

The gloves took about 5-6 weeks for production. There are not as many color choices with Tuff Tek so it can be harder to design. I got the idea to add the silver/grey from the Buffalo Sabres gloves when they wore black/red/white/grey during the Hasek years.

CT that must have cost u a fortune

Cost his store a few I bet... ;) Not many people buy tons of the same glove for their personal use (cough*drew*cough).

Zach

Not for my personal use.. I have a couple custom pairs that are just fine for me. Definitely cost a couple bucks but hopefully they sell fast. This year i figured id stock some custom gloves that sold pretty good last year so it would cut back on the waiting time for customer. They'll all sell its just a matter of when and hopefully when i run out ill reorder the same ones and try and keep them in stock.

Edited by CTHockey

Not for my personal use.. I have a couple custom pairs that are just fine for me. Definitely cost a couple bucks but hopefully they sell fast. This year i figured id stock some custom gloves that sold pretty good last year so it would cut back on the waiting time for customer. They'll all sell its just a matter of when and hopefully when i run out ill reorder the same ones and try and keep them in stock.

I was wondering why they were solid colors. Not a bad idea.

I have never got custom gloves ever. I am wondering how would I get them custom with just a pinky strip being colored. Like how Hossa has them. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/players/1640/p..._hockey_ohjl107 I would want them to have a black base while the pinky stripe is gold. How much extra would this be also.

Check your PMs

I'm having these made as soon as I have my summer job locked down. I'll also have My name and number embroidered in the NHL Script in red on the cuff and thumb respectively. The blue in the hand and fingers, and cuff roll are going to be tufftek, and the cuff and pinky & ring/middle finger striping will be in carbon. I'm really hoping they can do the two different binding colors; also I want to have blue tufftek sewn over top of the palm on the right glove to give the palm some extra durability. My other thought was to have the cuff roll, cuff, and finger striping done in the "classic" leather material leaving the blue to be tufftek, or do the entire glove in leather. I'm also thinking about flip-flopping the placement of the red and white stripes. Any suggestions or thoughts?

fulllineupc.png

Edited by JoeyJ0506

Eagles

Just got these...crappy cell phone pic.

What model?

CP94

Eagles

Just got these...crappy cell phone pic.

What model?

Those look really nice. Curious as to what all you had done.

CP94 model...short cuff, tufftek, mesh gussets, msh2 palm with msh2 overlay, name on cuff, split fingers...

Do you guys pay for the gloves up front when you make your order or at the end when they are shipped to you?

We use to be a little layed back with our policy towards payment on custom orders since we know most of our clientel. But now that Warrior gives you a list of dealers to choose from were starting to get a few people from outside our area so we require a $50 deposit on all custom orders. Just enough so we dont get screwed and just enough to make the customer feel like their loosing something if they decide to try and screw us.