Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Holy Sh*t thats a lot of warriors. You either have more hands than the average person or play for 8 different teams.

They are a store.......I believe Cyclone Taylor

I'd assume you pay up front - I know very little places that would do an order and let you pay at the end. Too many risks that you wouldn't pay.

They made you pay up front? I bought mine at Maritime Sports in Moncton, the website said they would cost $290-something but they charged me 259.99, also i never had to pay up front just paid when they were in.. but maybe it was because im from out of town.

I'd assume you pay up front - I know very little places that would do an order and let you pay at the end. Too many risks that you wouldn't pay.

They made you pay up front? I bought mine at Maritime Sports in Moncton, the website said they would cost $290-something but they charged me 259.99, also i never had to pay up front just paid when they were in.. but maybe it was because im from out of town.

I'd assume if you were ordering through the site you'd pay up front. I've never ordered so it was just speculation - I've never talked to a shop regarding ordering custom gloves, but I guess its understandable that some would simply take a deposit.

Special thanks to Warrior Hockey for making it happen - totally appreciated! Especially on the turnaround...

Initials - love the cuff. Working in the glove as we speak. I am not sure if I am a fan of the Micronash material - we'll see how it does.

glove1.jpg

glove2.jpg

glove3.jpg

back.jpg

cuff1.jpg

cuff2.jpg

No MSH logo? Score one for Hoffman... :D

The white stitching looks terrible; sorry.

+1 How is it not automatic to use black thread on a black glove. Bush league.

The gloves have sick dirty steeze flow otherwise though!

No MSH logo? Score one for Hoffman... :D

The white stitching looks terrible; sorry.

+1 How is it not automatic to use black thread on a black glove. Bush league.

The gloves have sick dirty steeze flow otherwise though!

Maybe JR asked for the white stitching...?

Just a possibility.

Edited by Krev

Micronash kind of acts like digital, I didn't like it either. I would imagine you'd feel something similar to having a digital overlay on clarino, it bunches a little.

With mine, as much as I hated the palms when screwing around, it didn't bother me on the ice. The warmth of the glove was what bothered me.

Sweet gloves, I expected the cuff to be shorter but cool nevertheless.

Me too. The gloves are beauts and I like more of a flush cuff so I think I'm going to be SOL if/when I find a dealer to get them thru.