Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

what about making them black with red cuffroll, and outside stripes. then use golden yellow on inside stripe, binding and the letters. then use black to outline the letters. i cant seem to get the mock up to the right size through paint but if anyone can do that real quick thatd be sweet. I think this would go well with your jersey.

what about making them black with red cuffroll, and outside stripes. then use golden yellow on inside stripe, binding and the letters. then use black to outline the letters. i cant seem to get the mock up to the right size through paint but if anyone can do that real quick thatd be sweet. I think this would go well with your jersey.

so exactly what i had...

yeah those would be sweet. Just like old school canucks colors. Sorry I just figure there are so many black gloves that maybe a glove in yellow would be pretty cool.

What do you guys think of these? Brown with some Powder blue and yellow outline around the lettering

warrior-2.jpg

Edited by cdoug55

yeah those would be sweet. Just like old school canucks colors. Sorry I just figure there are so many black gloves that maybe a glove in yellow would be pretty cool.

What do you guys think of these? Brown with some Powder blue and yellow outline around the lettering

Glove Pic

Those are pretty nice, not your typical look. But, is 'Warrior' in black? I'd say keep it brown. And if you want the yellow to stand out a little bit more you could do the binding in yellow, or your name in yellow. The way it is now is pretty subtle, which I guess could be the way you want it.

Just my 2 cents.

Just looking at the customizer it doesn't show brown for the lettering...probably could get them to do it though. I agree though the black is a bit weird. I figure if I get customs gonna want to get something a bit different.

WOW either I totally missed it before or this was just recent, Warrior jacked their prices up on the custom Franchises!!! I CLEARLY remembered that they were about $200CDN about a month ago when I was playing around with the customizer, now they're about $250CDN!!! :blink:

I guess I'll never get my Franchises :(

Just looking at the customizer it doesn't show brown for the lettering...probably could get them to do it though. I agree though the black is a bit weird. I figure if I get customs gonna want to get something a bit different.

Why not go really different

warrior.jpg

warrior.jpg

hockeygiant has about 5 different variations of this idea (albet by Mission). let your colors run... if you must

The fact that those colors are available at all makes me think there's a moron out there with those gloves right now.

Edited by Guitarmy

warrior.jpg

Anyone else see these and immediately think of the old Bauers?

There's a guy at my local rink with a pair of highlighter yellow bauer 4-roll that look almost like that. I think they are a pair of demos.

Anyone else see these and immediately think of the old Bauers?

Not immediately, but now that you mention it...

warrior.jpg

hockeygiant has about 5 different variations of this idea (albet by Mission). let your colors run... if you must

Hahaha yeah I have seen those Missions they are a bit out there.

I want different, but not that different hahaha. I was messing around with the lime green and i might try to come up with something using that color, but probably not the whole glove.

If i were a forward (and/or good enough to pull it off) id wear those! Think itd be funny to hear what people say bout them :)

Yeah i think you need to be of a certain skill level to think about wearing something like that...and I def. am not of that skill level :lol:

I think they would glow, like slimer from ghostbusters.

Eagle Pro-Glo's anyone.

A guy on my team has yellow and blue pro-glo's, a red Mission intake helmet with a mirrored visor, and we wear black Tampa Bay style sweaters.

unbelievable.

Some people feel fortunate enough to be able to play... as opposed to using the glass as a full length mirror all the time. A couple of guys I skate with use gear people on here would consider "eyesore", but some have said it has sentimental value, and others just dont care.

Edited by AnthonyJTa

those are some nice gloves

Thank you, they feel as nice as they look too. Never ordering through eagle again considering this took 2 1/2 weeks to get in no joke. I paid the extra for rush order because my old eagles are 100% done.