Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

both pairs of my custom warriors have been shipped and delivered but fuckin peranis didnt call me so im sure they are hiding somewhere in the back of the store, great. specifically why i PAID for them to ship them to me, but guess that was too much to ask for. Ill post pics when I finally get em

I was waiting for you to post pics of those bad boys, who knows when we will get our Tours.

both pairs of my custom warriors have been shipped and delivered but fuckin peranis didnt call me so im sure they are hiding somewhere in the back of the store, great. specifically why i PAID for them to ship them to me, but guess that was too much to ask for. Ill post pics when I finally get em

do they need to be ordered through a dealer or can I go just right off the website? Will the dealer provide anything that I cant get from the web like the fabric samples or fitting help?

I hope that I get the small embroidery on mine. Luckily I went with my nickname instead of my full name.

I cant believe they agreed to put "Pookie Bear" on your gloves

Yea, but judging by his name, he had them shipped to AUS.

Indeed, but still, when they got here it was like having a child i had waited in misery for so long after doing something fun.

Just used them for the first time, sooooooooooo sweet

Does anyone know how to go about obtaining material samples to see the colors for Warrior Gloves? I'm on the verge of ordering, but have to match the color perfectly. Thanks.

I was also thinking of ordering some custom Franchises but can't decide what pattern I should get. Here are the three I'm looking at:

Gloves

I was also thinking of just going plain black with the white cuff and fingers.

Any opinions are appreciated.

14" Custom Franchise

Micronash Palm, Stock Padding, Tufftek Shell, Pinky stripe only (Coz if Hossa can do it, goddammit so can I) :D

Totally worth the nearly 4 months it took to get here.

Apologies if I screwed up the pictures, first picture post.

Nice Rhys!

I was also thinking of ordering some custom Franchises but can't decide what pattern I should get. Here are the three I'm looking at:

Gloves

I was also thinking of just going plain black with the white cuff and fingers.

Any opinions are appreciated.

i would go without stripes

hey guys how do you copy from the warrior customizer? i want to copy a few different looks to get opinions?

The Print Screen button your keyboard.