Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

I remember thinking a while back how cool it would be if bauer did a glove customizer. Im a huge fan of 4 rolls, i would love to make my own.

I just saw that done on Backstrom's cuff on his X:60 Caps gloves at the Bauer event. Short, tight fingers, too.

i would looovveee that option so that a glove will finally fit my tiny hands properly

Eagle offers shorter fingers, -1/4", - 1/2" as an option. I did that recently on an X95 glove, shortened the fingers. You have to be exact with the measurement when requesting it. No returns on customs!

Time to have a speculatory thread. Maybe it can contain all our wants and wishes, like food for the hungry; jobs for the unemployed; 120 retail flexes all around.

I love Bauer 4-rolls, but the retail models just don't do it for me. The comfort is fine in them, but I wish they had a little more protection. If you could get an option with added inserts I would be in heaven. Hopefully Bauer jumps on this one and let's customers create custom gloves.

If the point ever makes its way back around it will be due to the conversation started here on pg 131 regarding if there was interest in Bauer offering a custom 4 roll glove package. You may carry on with your agenda now.

Deviation. Look that one up, Webster. Your discussion/attempts at clever hinting weren't for this. I guess you just have no luck discussing custom Bauers around these parts.

I thought the comments were interesting and valid from the members. Considering that Bauer offers custom OPS and custom skates to those that want/need, I was interested in those members that might have had an interest in custom Bauer 4-rolls. Right now Eagle and Warrior are the only two North American companies offering this option. As a dealer seeing orders for custom Eagles and Warriors(I am not soliciting, seeking, or wanting members business. Go to your LHS!), I know this business is out there. I know members here as well as my customers will spend $250+ on custom gloves. I know they will wait 8-10 weeks to have these custom gloves delivered. My question was just to see if guys truly had interest if Bauer offered this route. While an Eagle top end is $200 retail and Warrior goes higher on retail Franchise, Bauer could perhaps be offering custom gloves at $100 more than a retail 4-roll. Would guys pony up the dough if they could get exactly what they wanted in a custom Bauer 4-roll? That is about as simple as I could put it. Speculation, prospecting, who gives a rat's ass. Take it for what it's worth and move on.

I get all that and agree, I just think an actual thread of its own would do better for it since this will be buried in a gallery thread. Had Bauer or NBH had 4-rolls up on MyBauer I'd have gladly gone that route rather than Warriors. If it all goes thru I'd be one of the first to get a pair done, given they don't have the MyBauer logo anywhere, a fear mentioned in this discussion.

As for the LHS talk I can't get behind that so much because the shops here suck. I'm all about supporting a local place when they are worth the 150% mark-up of stuff I can get elsewhere.

It had been awhile since this thread was active. I didn't want to start a separate thread and hear the fanboy bs. If any mods feel the need, be my guest.

Your LHS dilemma is shared by many.

Carry on and have a good night.

I know this is a custom glove thread but all this talk about a bauer glove customizer has got me thinking. Does anyone know if there is any plan for a Warrior stick customizer? It seems warrior has a customizer for everything but sticks.

Shame you can't get custom Warrior 12" gloves with inserts.

my first pair of Warrior customs were 12 inches (no inserts) and my second pair were 13 inches (with inserts). I felt that there's a HUGE difference in size between 12 and 13. probably a bigger jump than between any of the other sizes.

For anyone wondering... finished up with placing my custom Franchise order today; Warrior is running 3-5 weeks for customs rather than the 6-8 week estimate they usually give. I'll be sure to post pics when I get them.

For anyone wondering... finished up with placing my custom Franchise order today; Warrior is running 3-5 weeks for customs rather than the 6-8 week estimate they usually give. I'll be sure to post pics when I get them.

just curious, whom did you order through?