Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Yesssss! Those are just so clean and simple I love it. I was thinking of ordering a similar pair but with red instead of green.

I got them from Pure Hockey. probably paid more for them that I should have ($185) but they were so awesome that I had to have them.

new custom gloves..ordered them from Pro Stock Hockey Gear. they put em on there facebook page

Nice! Those are exactly what I want my next customs to be! Good job

My new gloves!!!! not the greatest pics just taken on my phone. Tufftek is the black and red, the white middle stripe is carbon and the pinky is classic.

2010-06-22_14-38-57_156_Orono.jpg

2010-06-22_14-39-38_484_Orono.jpg

2010-06-22_14-39-59_133_Orono.jpg

Hey Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this,but if anyone is planning on ordering custom franchises, prostockhockeygear.com has a Warrior custom glove program for $227. That includes all features and the Micro-nash palms. You can also upgrade the palms to kangaroo or mustang for $20. And they have free shipping. Its a great deal considering that loaded Franchises are around $300 USD on Warriors site. Just thought I'd let you all know.

What palms are those Seven6? Wicked looking..congrats!!

Thanks. The palms are Yellow Mustang, they aren't nearly as durable as others but I love the feel.

I thought that promotion was over? I realize that they have it on their website still, but on their Facebook page they mention that it was to end on 6/14?

I asked them about it the other day, they said its still going

black mesh gussets finally, did you have to ask for the black part as well as mesh? :P

Yeah, I just wrote "black mesh gussets" and "black logo" in the notes section on the customizer. Really pleased with how they came out.

Took a black fabric marker to the white stitching though.

seven6 those are sweet. kangaroo goat palms? love the black gussets. t might be the angle or the glare, but the "O' on the cuff looks... off.

Hey Im not sure if anyone has mentioned this,but if anyone is planning on ordering custom franchises, prostockhockeygear.com has a Warrior custom glove program for $227. That includes all features and the Micro-nash palms. You can also upgrade the palms to kangaroo or mustang for $20. And they have free shipping. Its a great deal considering that loaded Franchises are around $300 USD on Warriors site. Just thought I'd let you all know.

The pricing on the customizer is merely a "suggested retail price". Doesn't necessarily mean it's the set price.

Question for SubliTwill or anyone in the know...is there any possibility that Eagle catalogs the customs they've done for the public? And if so, I wonder how far back they'd go. I guess what makes it even more tricky is the sale to Vaughn, and if any of the old files would have been transferred. Anyway, reason I ask is that I'd like to get another pair of a custom glove I did with them about 2 years ago, and was curious if they still had the file/dies/notes.