Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

OK, thought this may be the thread to seek some help.

I want to order custom gloves, but not for the color/bling effect! This is all comfort related...

I currently use '09 Eagle PPF's and really like them. I am hesitant ordering Eagles again though due to the following:

1. I don't like the fit of the 2010+ interior foams. They are thicker and have been digging the looser feel of the '09 and earliers...

2. I don't like the new 2010+ palm overlay. It seems thicker to me.

I would consider Eagles if I could get the old interior padding and perhaps a single-layer MSH palm.

After trying on some Warrior I really think they are a better glove for me if I can get some custom cuff done. The 14 inch Franchise is a little too long and the cuff extensions interfere with my elbow pads. The 13 inch Franchise had a prefered length in terms of how far up the arm it went, but the fingers were too short. I was therefore thinking of 14" Franchises with a short cuff extension like that of Hossa or Doug Weight.

The other thing that bothered me with the Franchise is that I was not able to bend my wrist down comfortably. I was thinking of asking for the left glove (top hand for RH shots) to have no bottom wrist guard. Think that is possible???

I am not great with finding pictures on the internet - does anyone want a mission to find some shots of Doug Weights Franchise cuffs and possibly a shot of Ovechkins CCM gloves without the bottom wrist guard?

Finally, I don't have a LHS within a 2-hour drive. Has anyone ever used a non-LHS to handle custom gloves? I thought there was a memeber on here that people worked with?

I went through pro stock hockey gear to order my warriors. Had no problem at all getting little things i wanted changed done. They are in Canada and I'm in the south eastern us. They have great customer service and did not tale long getting answers from warrior about how to make my changes. Just be prepared to pay more for custom options. I've herd the hossa cuff is about $50 more and I don't know what they would charge to remove the wrist guard. Give pro stock an email and see where you get.

I went through pro stock hockey gear to order my warriors. Had no problem at all getting little things i wanted changed done. They are in Canada and I'm in the south eastern us. They have great customer service and did not tale long getting answers from warrior about how to make my changes. Just be prepared to pay more for custom options. I've herd the hossa cuff is about $50 more and I don't know what they would charge to remove the wrist guard. Give pro stock an email and see where you get.

Thanks for the tip. I am expecting to pay more for the custom cuff/wrist guard. As long as I get what I want I am willing to pay!!!

I am not great with finding pictures on the internet - does anyone want a mission to find some shots of Doug Weights Franchise cuffs and possibly a shot of Ovechkins CCM gloves without the bottom wrist guard?

Doubt you'll get a closer look at Doug Weights gloves than this without stalking him...

Dallas%20Stars%20v%20New%20York%20Islanders.jpeg

ovechkin11.jpg

Shoot Warrior an email about exactly what you want. They'll be able to tell you what can be done better than any shop. Someone there can walk you through the steps to take in order to get all the custom options you want that aren't offered through the glove customizer online.

Aw, you had me all excited when I saw you posted in here. :tongue:

Nice gloves though. Was the palm colored that way or is it a specific type?

Sweet looking gloves! Mine are supposed to get delivered to my LHS tomorrow... hopefully they call me right away so I can go get them and get some pics up here asap!

Sweet looking gloves! Mine are supposed to get delivered to my LHS tomorrow... hopefully they call me right away so I can go get them and get some pics up here asap!

Awesome dude! Seems like it was only a few days ago we were talking about you ordering them! They got them out fast! Remember to post them up tomorrow.

Thanks for the tip. I am expecting to pay more for the custom cuff/wrist guard. As long as I get what I want I am willing to pay!!!

I ordered my custom warrior through prostockhockeygear and I tried to get kovy cuffs but was told they wouldnt do that, not sure if they will let you, post up what happens!

Awesome dude! Seems like it was only a few days ago we were talking about you ordering them! They got them out fast! Remember to post them up tomorrow.

I know I was real surprised when I looked at the order status yesterday and it said they were shipped. I got the official confirmation about the order on October 26... that's barely 3 weeks.

Picked up my gloves today... real happy with everything except the thumb logo was supposed to be different. Shot Warrior an email about it, so we'll see what they say.

DSC00446-2.jpg

DSC00447-2.jpg

DSC00448-2.jpg

Edited by peck12