Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Exactly, you can do a ton on the customizer... but if you talk to someone at Warrior you can do almost anything you want. I also went with the Hossa "twist" cuff as they call it. Not on the customizer either so I just let them know I wanted it.

What was your upcharge on the Hossa cuff? (PM me if we can't talk prices on the general board)

I don't think there's a problem talking prices on the boards is there?... I was told $50 up charge for the cuff. I haven't received the final bill yet since I just put the order through today; so I'm just assuming it'll be right around $50. The total I was quoted for everything definitely wasn't cheap, but it'll all be worth it once I get them!

Given the prices Warrior and Eagle get at retail for custom gloves, would guys here pay in that neighborhood for custom 4 Rolls from Bauer? Imagine a glove customizer on Bauer.com and the ability to choose options as Warrior and Eagle do. Anyone interested? Just curious.

Given the prices Warrior and Eagle get at retail for custom gloves, would guys here pay in that neighborhood for custom 4 Rolls from Bauer? Imagine a glove customizer on Bauer.com and the ability to choose options as Warrior and Eagle do. Anyone interested? Just curious.

+1 for Custom Bauers.

Another one here for custom Bauers. I switch around my Franchise gloves with XXXX pro's and sometimes my Bauer 4-rolls once in a while. It would be sweet to be able to customize them... especially with the new X:60's out and 4-rolls soon to be coming out.

I would love custom Bauers. Hope they realize there's a market for this and start offering custom options.

i think they're well aware that there's a market for it, they do, after all, offer the custom stick program in bauer id. an i'm sure they have some compelling reasons as to why they havent done it yet for their gloves.

Well, they are aware of it now. :ph34r:

I think 4-rolls could certainly sell well on a customizer. Has the recent vapor line been selling well? When I was working at a LHS we had a hard time moving the 2009 vapor glove line.

I would hinging on the fact that it doesnt say mybauer on it. That has deterred me from getting a mybauer stick as well. I would also like to see their other families of equipment included.

I think a custom option would include the palm. On team order 4-Roll, 12 pair minimum per style, I have ordered both standard retail palm and single layer pro palm for different orders. The single layer pro palm is great for feel and flexibility.

Being able to choose different foams would be nice too. The protection on the 4-roll is great, but part of the reason I only use my xxxx pros here and there is because of the so-so protection on them. If you could add a "pro pack" like Warrior offers on the Franchise for the xxxx pros (x:60's now), I'd be all over a custom pair.

It would be cool too even if they just offered pro team colors. Some of the Bauers that NHL players rock are pretty sweet.

I would.definitely buy custom 4 rolls. My favorite glove I've owned at least 15 different pairs at one time or another. Color customization would be great, but what I want most is an extremely short one piece cuff. I would.definitely pay...

Edited by Race4LastPlace