Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

hey guys, so right now, I'm going through the warrior customizer and at the end when it gives you a final summary of your gloves my cuff roll continually comes up as tufftec even if I select classic when im customizing, I really want a "leather" cuff roll and not tufftec cause its going to be white and I hear tufftec loses its color pretty fast, anyone know how to correct this?

I'd consider carbon too. I've seen the white classic in person and just got a white carbon cuff on my custom franchises. I think the carbon looks better IMO

hey guys, so right now, I'm going through the warrior customizer and at the end when it gives you a final summary of your gloves my cuff roll continually comes up as tufftec even if I select classic when im customizing, I really want a "leather" cuff roll and not tufftec cause its going to be white and I hear tufftec loses its color pretty fast, anyone know how to correct this?

I had the same problem except mine was the opposite I wanted tufftek but it kept going to classic. Give warrior a call. They changed it for me really quick. The guy was really helpful on the phone and email.

Edited by Scoobersti

I get what your saying about the stitching standing out on the front, but on tufftek MIA's that was something I loved the look of. Like feds had in columbus. In tufftek the stitching looks nice I think. Nice gloves by the way the custom warriors and the job done on those one90's. beautys!

good luck with white tufftek, they lose their colour real fast, but nice gloves nonetheless

hmmm. I didn't even think about that. Live and learn l guess. should i have gone with carbon or classic leather instead?

I just wore them for a game tonight. Incredibly light and soft. I like them more than my eagle x72s

I get what your saying about the stitching standing out on the front, but on tufftek MIA's that was something I loved the look of. Like feds had in columbus. In tufftek the stitching looks nice I think. Nice gloves by the way the custom warriors and the job done on those one90's. beautys!

I always liked it on the really dark blue or black gloves, it kind of gave it the look of pinstripes, which I thought was cool. On vancouvers blue, or especially on Minnesota's green it didn't look good at all though.

hmmm. I didn't even think about that. Live and learn l guess. should i have gone with carbon or classic leather instead?

I just wore them for a game tonight. Incredibly light and soft. I like them more than my eagle x72s

well its like having white cloth seats over white leather seats in a car, which ones easier to clean? :P

I got my new Warrior Custom Franchise In: I have one issue with them, and would like some feedback if anyone had a similar problem. The Warrior Lettering in Navy does not match the Navy stripes. I'm wondering if they either they used the wrong color for the lettering, or the Navy color just looks different b/w the two (which sucks). Anyone else have this issue?

WarriorCustomFranchise-2.jpg

WarriorCustomFranchise-3.jpg

I got my new Warrior Custom Franchise In: I have one issue with them, and would like some feedback if anyone had a similar problem. The Warrior Lettering in Navy does not match the Navy stripes. I'm wondering if they either they used the wrong color for the lettering, or the Navy color just looks different b/w the two (which sucks). Anyone else have this issue?

There was a guy who won a pair of custom Franchises, got some navy ones done and hey came out just that dark, they looked one step away from black. For some reason it's way darker than the navy they use for teams like the Panthers or the Predators.

This

My order for these was finalized yesterday.

-.5 on the cuff and the blue is Navy.

th_KressPPF1.jpg

Thanks to the guys at Hockey Services for the help.

Became this today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

th_photo-4.jpg

I dont have Franchises but I got the Pro Series in navy. The cuff is leather and it looks navy, but the tufftek is a lot darker like almost black. I wish they just used the same color. If I ever get customs Im gonna call and see if they can do like a Predators blue

Speaking of navy, here's take two:

Very nice...simple. I like the look of a single color on the Franchise. Tempted to do a pair of all black Hossa's with the CHI red replaced with MSH yellow...all tufftek with the carbon pinky.

someone here has a grey pair of PPF's with a simple green strip and lettering, must say those are the best looking gloves than have been posted thus far.

you may be talking about mine:

DSC00314.jpg

they were my first pair of Eagle PPFi's and my favorites of the 5 pairs I own.

I should be getting mine around the 25th of July or so, I cant wait i should be getting mesh gussets on them too. I CANT WAIT!!! pics will be in order when i get them :D

haha. mine are the navy and carolina blue ones that came in with yours. I didn't realize how dark the navy was and how light the carolina blue was. Still can't wait to get them.

Really digging those too. Did you guys get billed yet? I saw them on facebook and emailed jeff. Still no paypal request. We have state games tourny this weekend, hoping to use them.

you may be talking about mine:

Gorgeous Eagles

they were my first pair of Eagle PPFi's and my favorites of the 5 pairs I own.

Yesssss! Those are just so clean and simple I love it. I was thinking of ordering a similar pair but with red instead of green.

Edited by RiSeOnFiRe