Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hiub

Custom Glove Gallery

Question for SubliTwill or anyone in the know...is there any possibility that Eagle catalogs the customs they've done for the public? And if so, I wonder how far back they'd go. I guess what makes it even more tricky is the sale to Vaughn, and if any of the old files would have been transferred. Anyway, reason I ask is that I'd like to get another pair of a custom glove I did with them about 2 years ago, and was curious if they still had the file/dies/notes.

Good question!! Would love to know the answer myself!! I too had a set o custom 90's done years ago!!

Cheers!

Here are mine

Whats the deal with the pads on the index finger. I've seen another pair of gloves like that, was it an option, or an earlier model? If it's an option what purpose does it serve?

Whats the deal with the pads on the index finger. I've seen another pair of gloves like that, was it an option, or an earlier model? If it's an option what purpose does it serve?

I dont know to be exact

Question for SubliTwill or anyone in the know...is there any possibility that Eagle catalogs the customs they've done for the public? And if so, I wonder how far back they'd go. I guess what makes it even more tricky is the sale to Vaughn, and if any of the old files would have been transferred. Anyway, reason I ask is that I'd like to get another pair of a custom glove I did with them about 2 years ago, and was curious if they still had the file/dies/notes.

Go back to the LHS that ordered the gloves. They should have the original invoice from Eagle and the original purchase order with the specs on file at the LHS. That is how I do it at my shop. All it takes is a phone call once all that info is in hand.

No, I didn't pay extra for the rush delivery. I ordered and paid for the gloves on 9/15, and was quoted a ship date of 11/8. They ended up shipping them a month earlier on 10/8, and I received them today.

And there was money in the banana stand?! I burned it down! :facepalm:

Edited by Guitarmy

What do you guys think of these Franchise styles? I'm gonna go with all Tufftek except the carbon pinky/upper cuff. Also gonna have the Hossa style "twist" cuff on them. I'm a Blackhawks guy hence the red/black, but I kinda like the low key look of the other two as well.

Screenshot2010-10-16at25146PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-18at82848PM.png

Screenshot2010-10-18at82830PM.png

Edited by peck12

As a Hawks fan myself, I'm going to have to say the 1st one. (I'm just not into that whole pinky crap but most people like it) The other 2 are low key yes, but I'm sure you'll pay $260 for custom gloves and when you have them for a while, you're going to be sad you went "low key" instead of THE. CHICAGO. BLACKHAWKS. gloves.

Ordered these about a month ago and they arrived today. :) 13" narrow, VA-80 foams, yellow mustang palms, and mesh gussets.

des, is that you?

As a Hawks fan myself, I'm going to have to say the 1st one. (I'm just not into that whole pinky crap but most people like it) The other 2 are low key yes, but I'm sure you'll pay $260 for custom gloves and when you have them for a while, you're going to be sad you went "low key" instead of THE. CHICAGO. BLACKHAWKS. gloves.

Haha yeah that's what I was thinking. The Blackhawks ones are what I keep going back to (they were my initial style)... there's just so many options with custom Warriors that you keep building different ones even after you think you decided on a design!

Any one know how to recreate the famed Federov gloves on the Warrior Glove customizer? I keep trying but I can't get the cuff the same.

if you're truly serious about ordering them, just email the customer service with a pic and the details you want. someone on here ordered them.

No, I didn't pay extra for the rush delivery. I ordered and paid for the gloves on 9/15, and was quoted a ship date of 11/8. They ended up shipping them a month earlier on 10/8, and I received them today.

And there was money in the banana stand?! I burned it down! :facepalm:

There's always money in the banana stand.

Very nice gloves, would look great with our Jerseys.

Edited by phunky_monkey

if you're truly serious about ordering them, just email the customer service with a pic and the details you want. someone on here ordered them.

found the post: http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3659-custom-glove-gallery/page__view__findpost__p__738592

No idea how i can do that split color on the cuff without affecting the fingers.

Either the whole cuff is the same color or the whole cuff and the pink.

So I guess you can't actually do it on the customizer, I'll have to do like what you said, with customer service.

I don't even know how to begin to describe that.

Edited by Speedz98

You send them a picture, and say: I want this glove with this exact color pattern, with [insert whatever changes you want made].

Those are going to look NICE.

You can customize a lot of things on these gloves. I did custom thumb colors on mine, you just have to talk to them.

Exactly, you can do a ton on the customizer... but if you talk to someone at Warrior you can do almost anything you want. I also went with the Hossa "twist" cuff as they call it. Not on the customizer either so I just let them know I wanted it.