Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AndTheySayChiCity

how much did you size down for your skates?

Are there major benefits to having a very snug fitting boot, or is it personal preference? I have seen people really have to work to really get their feet in.

Edit: sorry, read back this is a little redundant.

10EE Total One NXG or 10D Flexlite

12 Sneaker/12.5 running shoe - standard width

Ice skate = length (cm) + volume of foot while most sneakers/shoes are more about just a comfortable length. Need a little wider shoe, just size up!

I would never buy my dress shoes that fit like my skates where they touch the front unless I'm in a skating position.

Had a kid try to put me into a 9 the other day, not realizing his Brannock was sized for the company length and not standard us shoe, that APX didn't quite work and he couldn't figure out why...

Had a kid try to put me into a 9 the other day, not realizing his Brannock was sized for the company length and not standard us shoe, that APX didn't quite work and he couldn't figure out why...

The guy that sized me actually thought his Brannock was wrong because of the size it showed and brought me a 6.0 at first haha

Measure 8.5 wide on a Brannock

Wear 9 - 9.5 shoes, best fit is regular shoe with wide toe box or 9E is comfy

Moderate volume foot

RBK 6.5 E, just a tad tight in toe box, good heel lock with pump

Anyone gone from Easton skates to Bauer recently?

I'm a 7EE in EQ50's but everyone keeps telling me how great Bauer skates are. Tempted to give them a go

12 Nike

10N Graf G3 11'

I may go 9.5N next time as i've never felt the toe cap. Then again I don't feel a shot to the toe cap either so ...

i wear size 10 in air maxes and shox and my skate size is 6.5ee in x:60's.... its weird but the skates fit so perfect for my size foot