Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Penguinsfanatic

Ovechkin hitting 60?

Nice goal, not to hijack the thread, but Brashear wanted no piece of Chara. Not that I blame him. Uh oh 51 as I write this.

that 52 with a hat trick

...and he acts like every one is his FIRST EVER! I love this guy!

Now...6-0. At this rate, they'll have to put Thomas back in!

...and he acts like every one is his FIRST EVER! I love this guy!

I agree Radio. He even gets super pumped when one of his teammates score. His excitement is awesome to watch.

Really hope Ovy pots a few more tonight. Really hoping he hits 60 by the end of the year too.

Edit: Does Brash already have 2 scraps?

Really hope Ovy pots a few more tonight. Really hoping he hits 60 by the end of the year too.

1. Chara...although it was mostly a stare down and a tussle that lasted all of 2 seconds...

2. Thornton after the 7th goal.

1. Chara...although it was mostly a stare down and a tussle that lasted all of 2 seconds...

2. Thornton after the 7th goal.

Standard Brashear, hug the heavyweight and fight the middleweight. That said, the Caps had their way with the B's from start to finish. Only the Bradley goal was a weakie. The rest they made good plays to take advantage of the B's mistakes and breakdowns.

One thing I started wondering, the way that Ovechkin runs around trying to throw big hits, how come nobody has grabbed him and given him a little what-for?

cause then they gotta deal with brasher

Or possible fear that the next big hit will be on them.

cause then they gotta deal with brasher

Not really, Brashear is never on the ice with Ovechkin and anyone who instigates a fight with AO is going to sit an extra 12 for starting the fight. If the guy starts it near the end of the second period or later, he won't make it back on the ice.

One thing I started wondering, the way that Ovechkin runs around trying to throw big hits, how come nobody has grabbed him and given him a little what-for?

Trying isn't exactly the right term.

Maybe the guys that would grab him and give him a little what-for respect the way he plays the game... Gotta love seeing a guy with that much skill play with the fire and physicality he does.

I was watching the game last night and thought he was gonna net his 60th last night. :lol: