Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doogie24

The "Nike Hockey in the 90s" Thread!

antheysaychicity, i know where u got those pictures

and it wasent getty lol

lol i happened to come across them when i was on another forum and clicked on the image location.. only to be surprised by about a dozen random pics of sundin, brindamour, fleury, mccabe and fedorov, i thought they were really cool pics.

maybe they'll be deleted. last time i found something on another hockey forum (2008 easton catalog scans).. they deleted the whole post.

antheysaychicity, i know where u got those pictures

and it wasent getty lol

lol i happened to come across them when i was on another forum and clicked on the image location.. only to be surprised by about a dozen random pics of sundin, brindamour, fleury, mccabe and fedorov, i thought they were really cool pics.

maybe they'll be deleted. last time i found something on another hockey forum (2008 easton catalog scans).. they deleted the whole post.

the pictures won't be deleted just because they come from that other brutal forum... i'm sure the easton ones were deleted because easton didn't want the catalog posted on here yet.

brindamour.

mc cabe.

fedorov (look closely at the guy in the back.. in the rangers uni.. he looks to have the same setup as fedorov.. who is that??)

fleury.

sundin

I still have the gloves Federov is wearing and the shaft both he and Fleury are using. I don't use either anymore because those are tanks compared to modern equipment but I loved those shafts in high school.

yeah those are pretty ugly man

I to do this day think the white versions are just unreal, they may be a terrible skate, performace wise, but in terms of style they are up there if you are a flashy player

very bold

just found this topic so i dug out my skates that has been sitting in my closet for about 11-12 years now :D and i only used them for one season

IMG_0222.jpg

I had a pair of these turned into roller hockey skates. Skated them twice and gave them away. That was the last nike product i bought. Their stuff looked good and that was about it.

Man, I really like those babies. I think they look great. I'm also amazed at the photos of Mats when he had hair. A tad younger and thinner than he is now.

Wow Mats looks sooo young in those pictures, for awhile though Rod was just moving the same tounges to the same skates. When Rod was wearing the XXX's a while back his tounges were piss yellow just because of their age.

Man, I miss Marc Savard as a Ranger. Does anyone remember who he was traded for? He took a real long time to find his potential, but I wish he was a ranger now.

Man, I miss Marc Savard as a Ranger. Does anyone remember who he was traded for? He took a real long time to find his potential, but I wish he was a ranger now.

26-Jun-99 New York Rangers traded Mark Savard and 1st round selection (Oleg Saprykin) in 1999 to Calgary Flames for the rights of Jan Hlavac, 1st (Jamie Lundmark) and 3rd (later traded back to Calgary - Craig Andersson) round selections in 1999.