Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

doogie24

The "Nike Hockey in the 90s" Thread!

Pierani's in Taylor has some White Zoom Airs on the wall. I was thinking about picking up a set and mounting LS2s on them if they weren't so damn heavy.

$100 is too much for a pair of skates to mount on the wall in my basement.

But boy does it bring back memories. When these things dropped, I was just a little Squirt (literally). A few kids got the skates, and absolutely HATED them.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone remember the Franklin gear? I have a set of Federov Pro Stock gloves that I have worn for years.

I've been wearing V12's for like 3 years

I have 2 or 3 hour and 15 minute practices a week and games on the weekends

I ordered supreme 70's on sunday though, it's going to be a sad day lol

I have same as you, only your all whites are ice and mine are converted to inline. I love my Air Accel Elites (see my pics previous on pg 7)

As for the guy asking if it was easy to mount the Mission Hi-Lo chassis' - not too bad as long as the guy doing it for u knows what theyre doing!

I love the 4 pairs of white nikes I have (also have various all black and whites too)

Hopefully I'll add to the collection.

I really like those Arnotts. Its odd too because I would hate any of those design features on any other glove. Hopefully someday the eBay gods will shine down on me. ;)

Actually thinking about converting these to ice for S&G Size 7 but stretched oout a bit so fit okay.

P1040188.jpg

Pair of 9's that dont fit

P1040260.jpg

As someone stated above I am in looooooove with the v12's and v10s.

Would love to find a pair in size 7.5or 8 anyone know where these might be had. Not opposed to paying full price.

Actually no. I am almost 100% positive that its not Kovalev in the picture.

If that picture is from the era '97-'99 which I think that it is, and based upon the look of the Ranger player in that photo (Nike gear, Left handed shot, stick-can't make out, shin-pads to pant length, and tongues-out)...I would have to say the offending Ranger player in this photo is none other then, current Bruin Marc Savard.

Do a quick google images search for 'Marc Sarvard Rangers' and you'll see a bunch of photos from early in his career which shows him sporting various Nike model skates and those gloves.

Good call hink9, and it looks like whichever one it is, they can't find the defensive zone with a compass which was pretty common for both guys back then.

Actually thinking about converting these to ice for S&G Size 7 but stretched oout a bit so fit okay.

Pair of 9's that dont fit

As someone stated above I am in looooooove with the v12's and v10s.

Would love to find a pair in size 7.5or 8 anyone know where these might be had. Not opposed to paying full price.

I have a pair of v10s in a size 7D, only used half a season. and quest 1 in 7.5D brand new for sale if your interested

nice - what model is that (hopefully you know) - I knew there was one more white model i don't have yet - is it the Air Accel Elite roller version? I have the ice elites (see my post page or two back)

ahbroody, I have 2 pairs of V-12's new in box that I might consider selling. PM me with offer and I;ll think about it. they are both size 8.

nice - what model is that (hopefully you know) - I knew there was one more white model i don't have yet - is it the Air Accel Elite roller version? I have the ice elites (see my post page or two back)

I believe they are the Accel Elite roller version. I'm excited to try them out tomorrow.