Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastbrother7

Mission NME Nine-1 skate

The white patch at the 2nd and 3rd eyelette from the top looks out of place. Maybe the angle of the photo negates some other aspects of the boot that integrate it, but it's looking like a bright spotlight coming from nowhere. Not a fan of how the holder looks. either. I'd like to know how that white patch functions, if at all, and what specs the holders have.

The stick looks pretty good IMO>

i love the tongue in all these pics.

and VakarLajos, i think that the white patch goes well with the white tendon guard and tongue, but you're right. the angle of the photo takes away from it

and now, the white blob doesn't bother me as much. Still not too crazy about the holders though.

Just got a call from the Mission rep. Specs sound pretty good on these skates.

Nice looking skate. Is it safe to assume the Pitch holders are gone?

BTW I love the name, nine-1 NME. :lol:

Nice looking skate. Is it safe to assume the Pitch holders are gone?

BTW I love the name, nine-1 NME. :lol:

Pitch holders are not on the NME, but not gone altogether from what I understood.

The pics I've seen look like a drastic change in the last from the previous AG/XP/AGX models.... bummer, I guess I won't be in these guys unless I go custom.

It is wider, can't speculate on volume and all that yet.

We'll see then... because believe it or not, I've had decent success with my 90AG's, and I'll probably upgrade to AGX (never got to at Tax Stimulus time) sometime this fall. I'm just still bummed my Mission guy here (and a hell of a sharpener) in Weymouth closed up shop. 'Til then, I'll keep my hopes up.

Tried on the skates last night, but they were too small. 7 Mission does not = 7 Easton.

From fingering the liner though, excellent concept. Should be an awesome skate when they are released. Definitely takes a heat fit to really get them right much like the U+

The holder is the "Rush" holder.