Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastbrother7

Mission NME Nine-1 skate

any information on the new mission skate? materials? sizing? pitch holder? etc?

patience young jedi!

120AGVIT_1689.jpg

I can show them in this thread as well or is it against the regulations?

Available in sweden and called ag120 special edition.

Best looking skates I've seen in a long time. Maybe better looking than the white 9k's.

Will they be available in North America?

any information on the new mission skate? materials? sizing? pitch holder? etc?

patience young jedi!

haha how much patience do i need?

like a few days worth? or a few weeks worth?

Original skates look kind of cheap...the white stripe is odd and the red triangle looks very much out of place. Those white skates look really bad. White, silver, black, green, just no flow to it.

The big knock on the current Missions I have is that there are too many design elements. Leather against nylon, lots of stitching, white stripes, green logos, it just looks way too busy.

If I were designing a skate, it'd be primarily black, much like the classic skates. White holders. Something simple and classy. There'd have to be one design element that makes it stand out, but just one. The One90 had the blue triangle, the Vapor XXX had the red stitching on XXX, the RBK had the green pump, the Vectors had the chrome or blue bands (although both looked hideous). Even older Missions had the little circle on the side.

I like the Mission logo. Put it on the side, or the back, or somewhere. Make it stand out. Maybe it's stitched in gold, or green. Maybe it's got a raised logo. Either way, I'd tone down the whole skate so that you can make it pop in one or two places.

I'd still have bought an AG skate in a heartbeat if they fit. Too bad, as I really wanted more forward flex than the XXV gives me.

So is their a date set for the new models release? Also, i'm trying the search right now but can someone explain the mission model coding like the difference between AG, AGX, and XP? I'm assuming the numbers 110, 120 just differentiate between higher models?

So is their a date set for the new models release? Also, i'm trying the search right now but can someone explain the mission model coding like the difference between AG, AGX, and XP? I'm assuming the numbers 110, 120 just differentiate between higher models?

AG has a low cut and maximum forward flex, XP is cut higher and is a stiffer boot, AGX is sort of a hybrid of the two, low cut but stiff. hope that helps a little.

i like the look on the new mission skate with what looks to be a shorter (smaller) toe cap

those other ag120 specials............not so much

how much longer must we wait for some real info on these new bad boys?

And from the G-14 Classified department:

nme.jpg

Not the best of pictures - the agent will get better, but stealthy nonetheless. :) Holder looks lame - looks like a F-Pro that has been lightened.

Tendon guard looks pretty beefy.

doesn't look stylish enough for retail, probably pro stock.

looks like the tendon guard from a graf.

the black badge looks way better than the red one in the other picture. and what does that say on the top "nine-1" ?

the black badge looks way better than the red one in the other picture. and what does that say on the top "nine-1" ?

I was thinking Graf as well.

NME

Sound it out, it's so clever. :rolleyes:

NME

Sound it out, it's so clever. :rolleyes:

i was talking about above the "NME"/enemy. it says "nine-1"? what is that supposed to mean? or is it maybe just cause its a pro skate?

They look good. I definitely don't think the looks will turn people off. Is it safe to assume the new holder will utilize the pitch steel and hardware currently in use?

the toe cap on this boot looks short, which is similar to the first picture posted. so we know it was not the camera playing tricks on us and clearly the toecap is intentionally shorter. i wonder what the idea was behind this