Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kovalchuk71

Revision Vanquish Skate

That frame looks like I could bend it with my bare hands LOL.

Too bad with all those patent rules... guess that's why they settled on the "ground-breaking" 72-72-72-80 setup. "specifically designed for all you drag racing freaks and freaks in general out there...."

Looked at the skates while i was there. The wheel is way bigger than any other wheel on a skate I've ever seen. If my memory serves me right, it was a 100 mm wheel, although i could be off. Definitely bigger than 80 mm though.

They are definatly not anything to look at, but Id be intrested to see what they price them at...Id also like to get a better look, they kinda look cheaply made....Revision makes some of the best wheels, but who knows maybe the skates will take off....Spree you are so proud of those gloves arent you....lol....rightfully so though...nice

it is 100m, and its about the size of a razr scooter wheel. Its huge, but my teammate skated on the prototype and actually liked the feel of it

Skate....not a fan. The concept of a 100mm wheel is interesting though. Think about how many people rave about the speed and additional traction of the Sprung A8, or the Hum'er chassis in straight 80mm's. Could be onto something.....at what point does a larger wheel size have a negative effect on maneuverability? My guess out of the rear wheel......none.