Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

Christmas

I have a really long list this year...a whopping 3 items. :lol: [i've grown out of the whole getting gifts thing. It's not meant to sound smug but I have everything I need right now and would much rather see the gifts go to my little brother. Tis the season to give right?]

The Hockey Fights Cancer Tie

New Shinguards

The Laura Stamm DVD

I work 12.75 hour shifts on Christmas Day and Boxing day so most of my Christmas will be done on Christmas Eve. I haven't asked for any presents. I have asked that there's a plate of Christmas dinner kept warm for me and a couple cold beers ready to be drank! Being of Polish and Ukranian decent, Christmas dinners are something special!!!

Mike

TBL- I asked for gloves too!! Although I don't know if the wife will be receptive of my request for custom Warriors. I guess it'll have to be from me.

Ive already got my christmas presents :)

- skates

- helmet

- elbow pads

- backpack

- puck, smart hockey ball, plastic cones

- girdle (when I order it)

Im hoping to add a second hand stick or two to the list

The other half has had all his presents too. New goalie gear from mask to skates. Might stick a roll or two of stick tape under the tree for him.

(Its a no-present christmas this year, but I just cant have a bare tree)

Nothing really to ask for this year. Funds are low for our entire family ever since my sister's cancer. So as of right now I'll be happy with whatever I get, and hopefully the extended family can throw some moeny my way so I can go out and treat myself. As for the girlfriend, she gets a Build-a-Bear and Vera Bradley purse from me.

As always, have a Balashi for me.....

Actually, I'll do that for you right now. I still have one or two in the fridge

I'm old and a parent so I asked for nothing. We took care of new cars and TV so we're set, so it'll just be about kids and family getting spoiled this year.

i asked for

- an apple macbook - which they got me a month ago

- Some new inline skates - they've given me around $400 to spend

- new gloves - given me $100 to spend on those

- a new stick - getting a 2 peice one 95

gotta love my parents :D

This is the first year where I think I've hit the 'I dont really want or need anything' state (and syndrome that my dad and grandpa seem to have, so says grandma), so my moms flying my younger brother down to visit me during his Christmas break.

I'm sure I'll get some little gifts when I go back to PA for the week but overall I asked for nothing major. My family might just pay for part of my trip to Mexico this coming summer.

I got my grandma a digital picture frame, the kid brother is getting some PS3 games, grandpap is getting a handle of Baileys Irish Cream (he loves the stuff with his coffee)... Gotta find something for mom and I'm good to go :)

Asked for new norelco blades. Not much else as it's mostly for the kids. Getting the wife her usual perfumes, DVD's and CD's.

What I hope for is my wife's very dysfunctional family to become normal.

Much like peace on earth and good will towards men I know it won't happen.

seconded. I feel bad my girlfriend has to live with it day in and day out. The stress really wears on her. good luck to you, i hope you do get it

seconded. I feel bad my girlfriend has to live with it day in and day out. The stress really wears on her. good luck to you, i hope you do get it

In the 15 years we've been together it's gotten progressively worse(maybe it's me?). I'm unfortunately used to it by now.