Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sweetblazer

Christmas

For those shopping for their own Christmas presents (TV), Best Buy now has 36-month no-interest on home theatre systems. Bring on broke America!

and 18 months (instead of 12) interest-free on all Apple computers.... Hence my gift. I figured with a wedding coming up in about 10 months- I'll hammer out what I can, then whatever is left I'll kill with whatever cash we pull in.

Well I got the most important gift, just found out a got a new job. I'll be starting in January. After a few months, it's quite the relief.

Plus, with insurance and money, I'll be able to get back on the ice!

I want a ton of snow to go snow wheeling in!

The bf is getting an S17 and a new pair of 1052 Tacks I happened to run across. = )

I need to find a Jersey version of you! :lol:

Myself and my wife are going home for our first christmas home in 6 years. My brother is coming back from Australia for christmas too. My younger brother, while only in belfast, spends a lot of his weekends and stuff there too, will be back in town.

So, really, all I'm hoping for is a christmas without the usual family fights.

I doubt very much as to whether or not we will get it, but that's what I am hoping for (I come from a long line of stubborn bastards, starting with my grandparents, so fighting is par for the course at get-togethers)

Just bought myself tickets to see Slipknot, Coheed and Cambria, and Trivium. Couldn't pass up this show so I got myself a Christmas present.

Seen Coheed now, 3-4 times. Great band who put everything they have into their performances. They alone are worth the ticket price.

Ohh I know that Coheed is worth the ticket price, this will be my 6th time seeing them.

Almost makes me wish I hadn't upgraded my MBP just yet.

the new one is growing on me. I got it home, unboxed it and reluctantly played around with it. Now I've gotten used to it, I love it... the trackpad is awesome.

So, really, all I'm hoping for is a christmas without the usual family fights.

Isn't it amazing some adult siblings have a tough time putting aside their memories from years earlier? Man, I was a brat-and-a-half when I was younger, but that was thirty years ago. Yet my sisters still act as though we're stuck in our teens.

So I oblige them and stick needles like only I can in our family....

nothin for me.blew abot 15 grand of my parents money :( this will be the first year i have money and will buy my parents some stuff. gunna go diamond necklace for mom and some of those temper pedic slippers for my dad....dont know what to get the guy. all he does is smoke and drink coffee 24/7 lol. might as well walk around in comfort right?

Almost makes me wish I hadn't upgraded my MBP just yet.

the new one is growing on me. I got it home, unboxed it and reluctantly played around with it. Now I've gotten used to it, I love it... the trackpad is awesome.

Agreed. I've mastered the few things I use the most so the awkwardness isn't around with it.

nothin for me.blew abot 15 grand of my parents money :( this will be the first year i have money and will buy my parents some stuff. gunna go diamond necklace for mom and some of those temper pedic slippers for my dad....dont know what to get the guy. all he does is smoke and drink coffee 24/7 lol. might as well walk around in comfort right?

How did you spend 15 grand ?

I am asking for:

- Clothes

- Nhl 09 and Madden 09

- Nike Air Max 90's

- New Stick

How did you spend 15 grand ?

I am asking for:

- Clothes

- Nhl 09 and Madden 09

- Nike Air Max 90's

- New Stick

I'm going to guess in tuition.

Oh yeah i forgot about that hahaha.

I'll prolly get a couple small gifts, but my family decided to adopt a needy family instead of gifts for each other. Might get myself a nice new shaft or a new PS3 game.

Just conf the GF is giving me this re-co'd bike from the 70's. Road bike with no gears, I'm gonna train like a crazy bitch going up the 30 degree hill near my house on that thing!

Some good home cooking, a giant smile on my 5 year old sisters face when she see's what Santa has brought her and for my parents to have a relaxing holiday because it is not always the easiest of times.

Had to order them online, but just put in my Christmas order for Vapor XXX gloves. You wouldn't believe how hard they were to find, but at $99 CND, I'm quite happy!

I'm asking for a few holidays off next year, I think I worked every major holiday (except for st pats day) and most of the minor ones.

iphone 3g

clothes

cologne

2 vapor 40's

and my trip to quebec paid for.

and family gift, new sectional downstairs.

very excited for that one.