Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Bauer Catalogue

That information is not out yet, and it won't be for some time.

They'll say the same spiel as always (not Bauer, in general)...the stick will supposedly be lighter, better balanced, better feel, better shooting, etc.

It's been shown to pros. It's probably being used as we speak.

I'd bet on that. Heck, there have been three Bruins alone who have switched from S17's to *ahem* One95's within the past month or so.

I see that they have custom color pants options... Do you know if this is just for team orders or are they doing one-offs?

Team orders only. No one-offs.

It's been shown to pros. It's probably being used as we speak.

There are probably some pros using it with a XXXX or One 95 paint job on it to hide it.

Just like ovechkin used a one95 for a while till the all star game..did he swich bak???

He's using the One 95 again. He used the new U+ Crazy Lights stick just for the all-star game and then went right back the first game after.

He was using a U+ on Sat.

As much as I hate CCM, it doesn't surprise me. He breaks the One 95 every time he touches the puck. I did notice that in Sunday's game he was using the One 95. Maybe he ran out and didn't get the shipment until Sunday and just used whatever he had laying around.

sorry...new to the forum but can someone explain again why there isn't a page on skates?

thanks

Bauer is trying as hard as possible to keep pictures of the new vapor skate line under wraps until they are released at retail on April 10th. They didn't even put actual pictures of the skates in the catalog, just a sorta negative of the skates. Its a marketing ploy.

JR,

Did you get to look in the One95 and One75 shins much? I'm just wondering if the knee cap was a little more protective than the 2008s. I liked everything about the one90 shins except the most crucial area, the knee cap. Using an Air Unit for the knee wasn't the best idea.

:P 4500 looks different is it or is it justthe magazine playing tricks? also how do i get made to order custom pants i want to get some like the jackets our AAA had em last year but have ccm pants now

Edited by OhioBlue

Quick question for those of you that have seen the new skate line. And no, the question is not about the X:60s:

How significant are the improvements that were made to the new Flexlites as compared to last years Flexlite 12s? I ask because I have a chance to pick up a pair of Flexlite 12s fairly cheap but if the new ones are significantly improved I would rather just wait. Also, do the Flexlites run the same size in terms of length as the Supreme line? I know several years ago they ran about 1/2 size bigger (similar to One90s) but I don't know if they've been changed to run at the same sizing as the rest of the Bauer line.

Thanks.

Edited by shooter27

Fair enough, but the FL12 was the last pro-level FL skate correct? I guess the skates I'm looking at are 2 years old. Either way, if anyone has any info on whether or not the new FL coming to market is a significant upgrade over the FL12 I'd appreciate that info. Thanks.