Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Bauer Catalogue

Yes.

The new FL4.0 is equivalent to the FL18.

The FL4.0 Pro (Europe only, but available custom (although someone on here said it would be retail orderable in NA) is pro level, and not an significant upgrade from the FL12.

Good thing I haven't gotten all my protective equipment yet...I'm really starting to like what I'm seeing in the new Supreme line. Was looking at the Supreme 70, but I may hold out and get the ONE75 line when it is released. Other than that, I'll wait until I get my game up to look at other stuff as I'm a beginning player.

Saw the new protective today, pretty unimpressed. The shins aren't anything special. The pants are a little upgraded, not bad. The elbows were horrible, I didn't like the plastic piece on the forearm and how that strap was attached. I also didnt like the interference with the bicep pad and the forearm.

The one95 gloves were alright but I hated the palm. The adjustable cuff is nice but the index finger and thumb interfere with each other... just not the greatest gloves in my opinion.

Saw the new protective today, pretty unimpressed. The shins aren't anything special. The pants are a little upgraded, not bad. The elbows were horrible, I didn't like the plastic piece on the forearm and how that strap was attached. I also didnt like the interference with the bicep pad and the forearm.

The one95 gloves were alright but I hated the palm. The adjustable cuff is nice but the index finger and thumb interfere with each other... just not the greatest gloves in my opinion.

have you had a chance to look at One95 girdle? How does it compare to One95 (on paper changes appear to be minimal)?

also re shins - aren't they 20% lighter then One90s (which were already pretty light)?

these are only 2 pieces on the line I'm interested in & so would appreciate your feedback (since I was going to pre-order these 2 items)

Thanks!

Makes me happy I pre-ordered Hustler Elbow and Shins and considering Vapor XXXX Pros.

I still don't think they've made a better glove than the Vapor XXX.

I didn't weigh the shins but they were lightweight, but nothing to write home about. Didn't see the girdle.

Are the One95 the same Depth for the pencil test as the One75? I went to go try some on this weekend, and all they had were one75's, and I slightly failed the pencil test.

If you looked at a sales rep sample of the One95 glove keep in mind that the sample was not built correctly. The interference between the finger and thumb was addressed and will not be like that on the ones that show up at retail.

Got to see the new X:60 OPS when I met with a friendly Bauer rep a few days ago. Looks pretty nice. Can't wait to see how it performs. Anyone have any info on it? I didn't get to see much on specs unfortunately.

Anyone handled the new One95 pants yet? If so what is your impression on them..

I thought the new collection will only become avilable as of April 10, and in stores as of April 15?

I thought the new collection will only become avilable as of April 10, and in stores as of April 15?

Yeah but I was just curious as to if any of the industry insiders on here had seen and played with them before the April release date..

Edited by ISTOUT

Who told you that?

Because that date was for the Vapor skate, not for the line.

Got to see the new X:60 OPS when I met with a friendly Bauer rep a few days ago. Looks pretty nice. Can't wait to see how it performs. Anyone have any info on it? I didn't get to see much on specs unfortunately.

Yes.

I know. Must be nice JR, must be nice.....

Not sure if anyone else is in this boat, but one of the items I'm quite excited about is the X:60 jock. Mine is starting to fall to shambles and could really use a new one lol.

They felt like one90s but with different back/kidney protection. It felt lighter too.

Does it seem like you will get the automatic jersey tuck with the new pants?

I have the One90 shins and they tend to narrow towards the bottom, One95 looks be stay the same width the whole way down; but that could be the angle of the picture.

From what I remember reading about the Flex-Lites, they fit a more wide foot, correct? Shame, cause they are beautiful!!!

I know. Must be nice JR, must be nice.....

Not sure if anyone else is in this boat, but one of the items I'm quite excited about is the X:60 jock. Mine is starting to fall to shambles and could really use a new one lol.

Once Bauer bought Itech, they made a decision not to go forward with the X:60 jock. The catalog was already in production so the X:60 jock was not removed. I just checked my booking order worksheet. The X:60 jock was not on the worksheet. I was not able to order it. If any dealers were able to get it, let us know. Thanks.