Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JR Boucicaut

2009 Bauer Catalogue

So there will not be any more nike bauer branded equipment like the xxxx line and the 9500 helmet?

The vapor protective line, the supreme skate line, and some other items from this season will carry over one more year with the Nike/Bauer logo. All new product that arrives in April and beyond will be branded just Bauer.

Where can I find better shots of the Make-to-order gloves?

Also, is there a minimum order on the MTO gloves?

There isn't any minimum on MTO gloves but they are mostly a booking only item. Bauer stocks very few of each model, size, and color of these gloves so order sooner rather than later.

As far as better shots of them, let me know what color you're looking for, maybe I can clarify what gloves come in the color you're looking for.

Where can I find better shots of the Make-to-order gloves?

Also, is there a minimum order on the MTO gloves?

There isn't any minimum on MTO gloves but they are mostly a booking only item. Bauer stocks very few of each model, size, and color of these gloves so order sooner rather than later.

As far as better shots of them, let me know what color you're looking for, maybe I can clarify what gloves come in the color you're looking for.

I was wondering whether the NVG color combo was navy & gold or navy & green for either the 4-rolls or Vapor XXXX Pros

Any idea when new skates will be released?

April 10 Vapor X:60, Vapor X;50, Vapor X:40, all Supreme and all Flexlite

June 15 Vapor X:30, Vapor X:20, Vapor X:15, Vapor X:05

Any idea when new skates will be released?

April 10 Vapor X:60, Vapor X;50, Vapor X:40, all Supreme and all Flexlite

June 15 Vapor X:30, Vapor X:20, Vapor X:15, Vapor X:05

Oh, great to hear! Are there any further details available somewhere?

Edited by markush

and One95 protective line will be released on April 10th as well? I thought somehow it'd be late march no?

Yes new one95, 75 and 55 protective will be released april 10th as well. Nothing coming in March.

I've noticed XXXX's getting a little cheaper. My bet, as I said months back, is that there will be a new Vapor stick to go along with the super-secret new Vapor skate.

I know a few places where they have been demoing the new Bauer X60 stick... The stick does not have any graphics so it is just clear coated graphite but it is in fact the new X60 stick that will be out for the holiday release. Had a chance to hold it for a few and it feels pretty good, never been a big Bauer stick guy but it definitely feels a little lighter then the XXXX.