Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jason Harris

2009 MLB Season

I dont think Doc can single handedly pull the jays out of this spiral. they look like a little league team. poor fielding, bad throwing and even worse hitting. its quite brutal to watch, unless of course you've grown accustomed to it.

I think he can:

http://tsn.ca/mlb/story/?id=280699

THAT'S more like it! What a machine this guy is.

ok, maybe he can, but again, they need more than a pitcher. its like my dad says whenever i complain about refs in hockey "the referee doesnt put the puck in the net" and especially in the AL, the pitcher wont bring in runs...

not that im complaining in any way, the better they play, the better for us getting to watch them, especially since i get into toronto the 17th, if they are on a hot streak, great. maybe this year they'll make the playoffs.

did you see the interview with avril lavigne?...its like the commentators never had a girl up there or something

I was at the game Tuesday night. Doc was a man on a mission after giving up those runs. Didn't think he'd come out for the 9th, and there he was mowing the guys down with 93 mph cutters. Unreal to see the guy toss pills like that.

They go drop the next two to the Angels, and then they put 7 on Greinke last night? This team is so night and day.

And everyone has seen this right?

Didn't know the guy had any emotions, especially after throwing up the golden sombrero plus one (what would you call that? The Platinum Sombrero?)

Phil

Anyone see Marco Scutaro steal 2nd ON A WALK in the first inning today at Philly?

No one was paying attention...so as he trots down to first he takes off and beats the throw to 2nd. Can't find video...but the highlights should be on TSN.ca soon. Heads up ball by him.

Anyone see Marco Scutaro steal 2nd ON A WALK in the first inning today at Philly?

No one was paying attention...so as he trots down to first he takes off and beats the throw to 2nd. Can't find video...but the highlights should be on TSN.ca soon. Heads up ball by him.

It was a pretty impressive steal, i am surprised he did not get begged it was such a risky move.

Carlos Gomez of the Twins pulled something similar. He hit a bloop into center, ran to first and then stopped after a short curl from first. As the center fielder, Mike Cameron, went to lob the ball in Gomez took off for second. Cameron was far enough into his throwing motion that he couldn't add enough force to the throw to catch Gomez.

I'm pretty sure they will be selling that at The Jays Shop at the Dome (F Rogers if they think i'll call it the Rogers Centre).

And Romero was en fuego today.

Went to watch the jays play the reds last week, 10 rows behind the reds dugout great seats great game.

If only rios could be a bit more consistent..

Why do the Reds do the things they do? Grand Slam for Pujols, saw that coming a mile away. Oh well, Homer Bailey looked really tonight, and as long as they keep Arroyo off the mound they have a chance (most games)