Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

Great shots. Let me ask you, was your photography friend behind the glass taking these or was he on the bench?

He's a great dude. Hopefully he's just as good at my wedding though. :tongue:

He switches his spots up. The rink we were playing at doesn't have glass in the penalty box, so he was there for a while, then he also brings a 4 or 5 foot step ladder where he sits at the top and is able to shoot over the low glass before the ends of the rink.

I LOVE this shot that he got of another guy on my team.

TIM_8589.jpg

Edited by coryroth24

Is that the D1 or D2 team? Nice shots! I'd like to take pics, but I'm usually too busy keeping stats for our varsity team and there are a few parents who snap some really great shots.

D1. You play HNA?

Only my 4th game so tips would be great feel free to critisize

Hey kooool pics ya definitely looking the part!! Know where u r coming from, just finished my first season last yr. I had an AWESOME time and improved a lot, hope you get the same out of yours!

Thanks for the comments guys and ininew which ref are you?

Name's Brandon. I usually ref with Niemi. Bauer One95 skates, CCM V08 helmet thats chewed at the top. I also play on the Sweet Leaf team in the upper. I've played with Les and Kyle for a while, good guys.

Edited by IniNew

Name's Brandon. I usually ref with Niemi. Bauer One95 skates, CCM V08 helmet thats chewed at the top. I also play on the Sweet Leaf team in the upper. I've played with Les and Kyle for a while, good guys.

Nice im sure ill see you around and hopefully soon i can skate good enough to play in the upper league the lower is just so slow

Only my 4th game so tips would be great feel free to critisize

How do your skates fit? That last pic your right foot looks like it's bent kinda funky, like maybe the skates are too big or not tight enough. Could just be the camera playing tricks; just an observation.

D1. You play HNA?

HNA? I coach at my former high school, so I'd most likely take pics at that. I was going to try to make a Rutgers game this year to see one of our players that graduated last year play, but he transferred out. I try to keep up with what our alumni are up to in the hockey world.

Someone's stick is FAR too long.

Not a shot, just an opinion from someone who touts the benefits of a shorter stick to everyone I know.

Most important, cute kid (check out those calf muscles!).

Someone's stick is FAR too long.

Not a shot, just an opinion from someone who touts the benefits of a shorter stick to everyone I know.

Most important, cute kid (check out those calf muscles!).

I took him out with his sticks from previous years and his shot/stickhandling were all better with the longer stick, for whatever reason, so that's what we stuck with, plus he's short so the extra length has helped get some passes/shots off and stick check some taller kids.

Another parent was just saying your kid has big leg muscles, yeah their huge Bauer implants.