Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Vapor

Photos of yourself

I meant Mug25. Glacier Ice in Deerfield Beach, FL?

Curious now. You play in the league on tuesdays or open hockey on fridays? That's pretty much the only times I go there with the rare Saturdays.

Curious now. You play in the league on tuesdays or open hockey on fridays? That's pretty much the only times I go there with the rare Saturdays.

I came out one night on a Friday a while back and I think we were both dark team. Haven't been back to that particular open hockey session because of all the kids who don't like to pass. Was out at open hockey a few Friday afternoons ago as well, but I have a hard time finding a slot on the friday list. I usually am out on the Monday open hockey sessions and I play in the Monday/Tuesday night league.

Also, judging by your jerseys you're on the team that smoked us a couple weeks ago. We have a team full of forwards that don't believe in back checking or playing their positions in general.

Edited by CaptainFantastik

I came out one night on a Friday a while back and I think we were both dark team. Haven't been back to that particular open hockey session because of all the kids who don't like to pass. Was out at open hockey a few Friday afternoons ago as well, but I have a hard time finding a slot on the friday list. I usually am out on the Monday open hockey sessions and I play in the Monday/Tuesday night league.

Also, judging by your jerseys you're on the team that smoked us a couple weeks ago. We have a team full of forwards that don't believe in back checking or playing their positions in general.

Well, we got these jerseys last week so I'm guessing you guys are the Voyagers. You the guy from Toronto?

and yeah, Friday nights are pretty much terrible. We have a very good group of guys that play on Saturday nights in Lake Worth, the time fluctuates between 8:40, 9:20 and 10:30pm but always a good skate. You're welcome to come along, it's invite only so just PM me and we can exchange #'s.

Well, we got these jerseys last week so I'm guessing you guys are the Voyagers. You the guy from Toronto?

and yeah, Friday nights are pretty much terrible. We have a very good group of guys that play on Saturday nights in Lake Worth, the time fluctuates between 8:40, 9:20 and 10:30pm but always a good skate. You're welcome to come along, it's invite only so just PM me and we can exchange #'s.

Yep we're the Voyagers. Not from Toronto though, from Western PA. I was the D man playing in white Pens socks.

Shot of me from last week's E division beer league game. I had put those chemical handwarmers in my gloves but put them directly against the skin which was contrary to the manufacturer's guidelins. Seriously, I look like a crappy atom kid when I play hockey. Not sharing that9896308.jpg

mug: whats wrong with the solid white?? i rock solids as much as i can... and what the HELL is up with the faceoff formation in pic 3? are you guys running set plays in beer league or just trying to look like you know what you're doing?

Yep we're the Voyagers. Not from Toronto though, from Western PA. I was the D man playing in white Pens socks.

Glasses?

mug: whats wrong with the solid white?? i rock solids as much as i can... and what the HELL is up with the faceoff formation in pic 3? are you guys running set plays in beer league or just trying to look like you know what you're doing?

That wasn't a faceoff. Notice, I'm on the inside of the defender, if the faceoff was in that zone, I'd have been on the wrong side LOL

Edited by mug25

Glasses?

No I was wearing the navy Rbk pants, white pens socks, and Vapor xxxx's.............not that I'd expect you to remember what some random dude was wearing at a beer league game a couple weeks ago. I'll pm you about the Lake Worth skate. Saturday nights could work.

My Girlfriend was playing with her new camera this weekend...so she came out and shot at my Sunday night pickup group. I wish I was actually doing something in these *L* But, better than the ones of me on the bench.

Copps.jpg

Backchecking is sooo overrated.

In_Front.jpg

If only the pass had gotten through to me...WIDE OPEN. D-Men didn't even look at me.

In_Front2.jpg

Another coulda...shoulda...woulda moment! I think the pass got blocked.

Need_New_Gloves.jpg

If I'm gonna continue to rock the MSH look...I think I need to get some Black gloves.

I took some heat from the boys for wearing my Bruins/MSH socks with Habs pants...but what can I say. They match the jersey. Gotta look good. *L*

jds: I don't think I've seen that angle of Crosby after the goal. Did you take that one?

My Girlfriend was playing with her new camera this weekend...so she came out and shot at my Sunday night pickup group. I wish I was actually doing something in these *L* But, better than the ones of me on the bench.

What arena is that? It looks really familiar for some reason, I might not be right though :tongue:

%7Boption%7D

Backchecking is sooo overrated.

%7Boption%7D

If only the pass had gotten through to me...WIDE OPEN. D-Men didn't even look at me.

%7Boption%7D

Another coulda...shoulda...woulda moment! I think the pass got blocked.

%7Boption%7D

If I'm gonna continue to rock the MSH look...I think I need to get some Black gloves.

I took some heat from the boys for wearing my Bruins/MSH socks with Habs pants...but what can I say. They match the jersey. Gotta look good. *L*

jds: I don't think I've seen that angle of Crosby after the goal. Did you take that one?

Naw. I was outside shooting fans in the streets for that game. I wish

Would've been funny..if I was 7 years old. :dry:

Sorry boys. Just trying to add some levity. Now back to the serious business of posting photos of ourselves playing hockey.

That wasn't a faceoff. Notice, I'm on the inside of the defender, if the faceoff was in that zone, I'd have been on the wrong side LOL

its clearly a faceoff. everyone is lined up and the ref looks like he just dropped the puck. you're standing in between the centre and the right defence and the LW is totally vacant.

edit: the name of the file on your photobucket account is even called "faceoff"

Edited by shotty

its clearly a faceoff. everyone is lined up and the ref looks like he just dropped the puck. you're standing in between the centre and the right defence and the LW is totally vacant.

edit: the name of the file on your photobucket account is even called "faceoff"

What ref? You sure you're not looking at different pictures? I didn't see anything in the post here like what you describe.

From a couple months ago: Feels good to finally feel a little more secure with my knee and can play the puck a little more aggressively. I've upgraded my skates and sticks since these pics since I don't anticipate having surgery anytime soon. *knock on wood*

198666_1581535258768_1247281751_31265043_5052419_n.jpg

196425_1581536138790_1247281751_31265046_2808074_n.jpg200655_1581245651528_1247281751_31264369_3207749_n.jpg

This is the post I was looking at, don't see a ref in any of the pictures. And, as he said, he's on the wrong side for a faceoff in the third picture.

http://www.modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php?/topic/470-photos-of-yourself/page__st__3120__p__864396#entry864396

Color me confused.

and this one, on page 210 as referenced, is the one i'm talking about: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/mug25/DSC_9026_faceoff.jpg

and this one, on page 210 as referenced, is the one i'm talking about: http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa382/mug25/DSC_9026_faceoff.jpg

Thanks, but I never saw a link to this, or a pointer to anyplace outside this thread. Since you addressed your comments to mug25, I just looked at the last pictures he posted, as it appeared he did, and couldn't make a connection.

I saw your reference to page 210, but still don't know what or where that might be. My computer shows this as page 80 of this thread, so you must be referring to something else.

Boards flexing, they're pretty beat up though. I jumped into the plexi whilst mucking about in practice the other week and the 'glass' (its plastic) fell out and i ended up out of the rink to give you an idea of how grim the rink is.

was this you?

Edited by maxamillion