Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
EBondo

The "people you may have heard about but probably didn't" death thread.

Byron Donzis; his Air padding tech was licensed by Easton Hockey in gloves and protective

Totally didn't know he was behind more than half the things the article listed (especially what became the reebok pump). Truly a multi-demensional innovator

Not to turn this into a debate about his involvement in the scandal at PSU...But to hear some of the tributes the last few days you'd think that nothing happened. Call him a great football coach, a Penn State and NCAA legend (as a coach)...fine!! But to hear the people who are still talking about "class" and "high morality" and other character stuff makes me cringe a bit!

Read the facts about the case and you'll see he did the right things. I won't go deeper because that belongs in the other topic

Being a catcher in little league when the mets won the world series, Carter was huge to me. About ten years ago, I got the chance to meet him when he was at the little league world series with one of the corporate partners. Sometimes you're just better off not meeting the people you grow up revering.