Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blueandgold26

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Most people are on 360, but there should be a thread for Playstation tags as well. :)

I started one a while ago will post the link in an edit.

My sniper class is:

Intervention/ Thermal

1887/ Akimbo

I hate you.

It's not really that effective. I think the M93 is a better sidearm.

I just can't stand people who run around with dual shotguns, and consistently get long range kills that should never be possible, even in a video game.

Why must i always go DEEP negatives in headquarters but go really high in free for all? Also, whats the easiest match to rank up fast in? Kills/death ratio isnt important, just want points.

I'm the same way, but different games. I'm okay, normally a .500 or +5 in team deathmatch, but I run train in Domination.

Best map? Has to be Rust. You want small maps on games with infinite kills, i.e. Domination

So true. Yesterday i almost got a nuke on the map im not sure what its called but it got a river on it and something .. i think the name sounds asian if thats the name of it. Free for all, got a 20 kill streak before i was killed, yet i usually go 1/2 in headquarters?

Domination is good for kills, though sometimes it gets annoying when people are just playing it as deathmatch.

Connection crapped out on me, some good games we had goin' there. I was getting good ratios but not a lot of kills. Unlocked the ACR so I was going no scope for most of those games.

Playing Ground War Domination tonight, I had my best game. Went 51-25 with four assists and 3900 points. Pointwise it wasn't my best game, but the most kills I've ever gotten in a game. I didn't have any AC-130's, or chopper gunners either. All from kills or predator missiles. It was great.

i assume most of you have already seen this - http://www.break.com/game-trailers/game/mo...-100-kills.html

hopefully they fix some of this stuff - they fix 3 things and create 5 more problems - they need to get this stuff under control

I don't see what Scrambler has to do with that. And it's not an exploit, it's why OneManArmy is terrible.

Dragging ass at work today, really picturing myself shanking some of my co-workers. Then replaying it as a kill cam in my head. Must of played too long last night, and too much this week I think... :) .

I had a dream a couple of nights ago about which loadout I was going to use. Haha

Last night was fun though, especially when I chased down jsmart's bro-in-law and not only told him before the match that I would do it, planting Semtex on his back and ran past him, getting the "Group Hug" achievement as he was next to someone. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Sticking people is fantastic. Never gets old.

Yes, but the stick JR is referring too literally had him laughing hysterically into his headset... It was hilarious. I wish I got to see the kill cam, because he called it out in the pre-game lobby.

Sticking people is fantastic. Never gets old.

There is something very satisfying about it, that's for sure.....

The other night some guy with a Riot Shield was trying to sneak up on me. I hit him in the middle of the shield with a Semtex.

Would have like to see that kill cam.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago about which loadout I was going to use. Haha

Last night was fun though, especially when I chased down jsmart's bro-in-law and not only told him before the match that I would do it, planting Semtex on his back and ran past him, getting the "Group Hug" achievement as he was next to someone. I was laughing so hard I was crying.

addiction comes to mind :P

I hate you Lightweight. Why do you have to be such a pain to get the full challenge? I'm at 95/100 miles for level FIVE (I can't wait to see what 6 needs) and I've been being a giant bitch using Akimbo Vectors and 1887s with Marathon and Commando for over a week, doing nothing but sprinting and getting between 0 and 3 miles per match.

Most of my other perks are done or 3/4's done with VI, but this one is just dragging. Well Sitrep, OneManArmy and Last Stand haven't been used, but still.

Anyone got the rundown for what Prestige mode does? I need 6000 points to get it, but I don't know if resetting my level will reset all of my progress in challenges or if I keep my progress and just need to re-unlock everything.

All your challenges have to be re-unlocked. It's good if you want a challenge. I normally go a little bit on the max ranking, and then prestige when I get bored.

I hate you Lightweight. Why do you have to be such a pain to get the full challenge? I'm at 95/100 miles for level FIVE (I can't wait to see what 6 needs) and I've been being a giant bitch using Akimbo Vectors and 1887s with Marathon and Commando for over a week, doing nothing but sprinting and getting between 0 and 3 miles per match.

Most of my other perks are done or 3/4's done with VI, but this one is just dragging. Well Sitrep, OneManArmy and Last Stand haven't been used, but still.

Anyone got the rundown for what Prestige mode does? I need 6000 points to get it, but I don't know if resetting my level will reset all of my progress in challenges or if I keep my progress and just need to re-unlock everything.

you also get a new custom class slot, so now you will have 6 opposed to 5

New hack that's floating about on xbox live...if you are unlucky enough to kill one of these motherf'ers, instead of getting your +50 or +100 EXP, you get -5000000, thus dropping you back to a level 1. Retarded. Hasn't happened to me yet, but it is happening enough to cause a problem obviously.