Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

I cannot stand some of the people I sell to.

Note to the wise: When you invite someone into your home, the easiest way to guarantee to get the best price and best features is to BE NICE. It absolutely amazes me how many times I go into someones home after they called me, and they treat me like they have no interest in me being there or, even worse, bitch at me about hurrying up or doing something illegal to get them more rebate money from the government.

Let me tell you something, there is a little thing we use out there called the "Asshole Surcharge" so don't get upset at me when I jack up your price $500 because you are a total dick. If you're going to be like that while I'm in your home, I can just imagine how you're going to be to us when you forget to do your required preventative maintenance (that we mail you reminders for, by the way) and then we have to charge you $99 to come out and pull out a 75 cent filter you bought from Wal-Mart.

Edited by Bravada 442

do you sell vaccuums?

my salesman rant: don't expect me to offer you closeouts if you choose not to place booking orders.

Edited by shotty

Blocked a shot tonight (intentionally, for a change) and my ankle is killing me. Now I remember why I don't do it more often.

Did you at least get a say in who some of the invitatiosn go to?

Yea. Kinda had to. I'm already getting yelled at for not being home enough to help in the whole process. That's another rant in itself...

I'm guessing you're well past the point of saying, "Honey, what about a nice, intimate family wedding..." and still keeping your neck and/or genitals intact.

Yea. Kinda had to. I'm already getting yelled at for not being home enough to help in the whole process. That's another rant in itself...

Does she have a wedding planning binder / scheduler? My cousin had one when she was getting married, and her siblings still rib her about it. It was huge!

Just got my freaking team colored pant shells after a whole month of waiting (when they told me it would take one or two weeks). What else? NO TEAM LOGO! And the worst part is that I nearly paid 50$ for that

No wonder why I never buy anything from that LHS

Haven't slept since I got up yesterday at 10AM and I'm sitting in the airport waiting to board a flight. It should lead to a "sweet spot" moment for me in about 7 hours, not that I'll be here to talk about it at that time.

dsjunior I've stopped watching that team and I must say life has been a bit less stressful I recommend it :wacko:

I can't help it. I believe in Stafford and they've been oh so close all season. But we're still a mess.

broke a synergy st tonight... did not think that was possible

out of curiosity, where did it break? I imagine just above the reinforced area?

out of curiosity, where did it break? I imagine just above the reinforced area?

Scary to see in any contact sport... Paralyzed from neck down after a kickoff return Video

Edited by barrett

Scary to see in any contact sport... Paralyzed from neck down after a kickoff return Video

Having a father who has a catastrophic spinal injury similar to that, I can certainly relate to his family and wish him as full a recovery as possible. Definitely hard to watch, it's going to be an issue that young man is going to have to deal with for the rest of his life. If he can get to walking its a start, but the things inside his body are going haywire. Really makes me sad to see this and i wish his family all the strength and hope i have to get him well. :sad:

Having a father who has a catastrophic spinal injury similar to that, I can certainly relate to his family and wish him as full a recovery as possible. Definitely hard to watch, it's going to be an issue that young man is going to have to deal with for the rest of his life. If he can get to walking its a start, but the things inside his body are going haywire. Really makes me sad to see this and i wish his family all the strength and hope i have to get him well. :sad:

What makes it even worse...his parents were there for it....well wishes to him and his family.

On a venting note - my sister is a f-ing idiot. Giving a guy who has repeatedly called her a slut, a whore, and an obsessive bitch a second chance. I already called him out once on it, and I swear if he steps foot in my house I'm knocking him out. I don't care if he's 17 or not. Have some f****ng respect.

Got a text from my dad last night. He found one of his best friends dead on the floor of his living room when he went over to visit. Haven't had a chance to talk to him, and won't, until I get back into the US tomorrow night.

Chadd.... sorry to hear that. Prayers go out to your dad... best friends are hard to find.

Played a game last night, and our captain warned us that this would be a scrappy match. UNSTATEMENT. Slashed and hacked the whole game. Was pushed to the ground (am not a very strong skater) by one guy, and I just kicked out at his feet. As I was getting up, he said to me 'you c*nt, did you just kick me?!', and I told him to 'f*ck off'. He kept mouthing off, and after the subsequent faceoff, I got the puck and used the boards to get around this guy, he tried to hit me hard and missed, only grazing me briefly. Ref called the penalty, and he kept whinging and complaining 'but he kicked me'... ref told him to get to the box "I've been watching the whole time and you are just as guilty, only thing is that you took it one step further!, get in the box!'

my blade weights in my EQ 50 just fell out like wtf

That sucks...and is pretty screwed up. Hate to ask at a time like this but got pics? Hopefully you've got warranty or something.

Hate to ask at a time like this...

hahaha. its not like there was a death in the family.

...actually i guess for some of us, an equipment failure is like a death in the family.