Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

your lymph nodes will be visbly enlarged (your neck/throat will LOOK swollen) and your spleen will be enlarged and very sore. the "tired" thing doesnt really kick in til a bit later. chills and aches will come before fatigue and malais.

i had it for four months. it wasnt that bad.

Edited by shotty

your lymph nodes will be visbly enlarged (your neck/throat will LOOK swollen) and your spleen will be enlarged and very sore. the "tired" thing doesnt really kick in til a bit later. chills and aches will come before fatigue and malais.

i had it for four months. it wasnt that bad.

Did you still play?

Did you still play?

oh god no. you will NOT be able to

play. if you can, you dont have mono. mydoctor actually advised me to take the rest of the season off after the symptoms went away(i played 5 games that season, my pic from that season is hilarious because i was like 20lbs underweight, huge beard (for a 15 year old) zero energy), and to permanently wear a kidney guard upon my return, as your spleen is never the same after (which is true... it's REALLY sensitive even

still and I was diagnosed with mono 11 years ago almost to the day). anyways, I wore the extra padding for one full season then ditched it.

Edited by shotty

The Reds. They gave that game away in tremendous fashion. Oh well, at least the NHL is starting so I have something to look forward to. Oh wait, I'm a Blue Jackets fan. :facepalm:

The Reds. They gave that game away in tremendous fashion. Oh well, at least the NHL is starting so I have something to look forward to. Oh wait, I'm a Blue Jackets fan. :facepalm:

Philly says thank you.

I don't get customers that insist on yanking, shaking, knocking on the door after the store is closed. The hours are clearly posted on the door, as well as the internet; sometimes it's mind boggling.

Let a teammate borrow my mint pro return fedetenko franchise gloves. Had them returned with the left glove gunked up and stained black caused the ass hat uses friction tape on his stick. I noticed it two periods in and made him use one of my sticks with sports tape gauze tape, but the damage was done.

Edited by tamtamg

Crappy day today 3x over. First, a pal since high school days is now under hospice care with cancer and will likely not make it a week. He and the wife have their own 2 older kids out of the house, and then have 2 young ones which they adopted after becoming foster parents and not wanting to part with them. Secondly, today would've been my dad's birthday. We lost him 5 years ago. Thirdly, the frigging Packers give away another game. Tomorrow has to be better.

cant remember a thing from last night, woke up in my truck in the middle of nowhere and my rear bumper messed up, apparently a couple "buddys" convinced me i was fine to drive, im am so pissed at myself right now i cant believe i would do that, i am just happy no one was hurt

coincidentally, I woke up in my car this morning as well. didn't drink at all last night though. I pulled over to talk on the phone, then sat there and listened to a segment on a sports radio show and fell asleep. woke up at 6am this morning, car running.

I woke up JUST as a street sweeper approached.