Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Yeah he is a great firend and i would probably do the same for him but got my spare now so hopefully I dont lose them now.

I always have a spare in my wallet. The flat cheap ones just to get the door open.

Thats why i always keep a spare in a magnetic box under my car so i dont lock myself out but i locked myself out tiwce and i forgot to put the key back under my car. Im thinking about making more spares to keep in my office

Sweet, I can get your IP and track you down and steal your car now that you have all told us this.

Im getting rid of my car this week so i should be fine. The car is terrible anyways my parking brake went this week so i cant park on a hill. When i get my new car im driving my old one straight to the dump where it belongs.

Missed my hockey game because this guy didn't check the website, FML

PS - Went to play at a pickup in the next town as a goalie, they have 6... :angry:

Edited by Axxion89

learned last night that my Aunt's ex-husband, the father of my 2 cousins, and his wife were killed in a motorcycle accident earlier in the day. a real heartbreaker because he was such a nice guy that would brighten up any room he was in. a little bald jewish fellow with a great sense of humor and he really knew how to make you laugh when you needed it. it's a real shame. especially considering he was the reason my parents even met.

My right shoulder is a mess. I'm thinking it's Rotator Cuff. Not sure when I hurt it, but it clicks and pops a LOT when I rotate it...and it's weak when I have any weight or resistance on it. Even holding my arm out and turning my palms to face upward hurts. Ball and Summer hockey both start soon. My GF asked me yesterday when I was going to go to a Dr. I said I wasn't. I fear that any treatment will screw me for the summer.

I know it's childish and stupid.

FML!

/end vent.

My right shoulder is a mess. I'm thinking it's Rotator Cuff. Not sure when I hurt it, but it clicks and pops a LOT when I rotate it...and it's weak when I have any weight or resistance on it. Even holding my arm out and turning my palms to face upward hurts. Ball and Summer hockey both start soon. My GF asked me yesterday when I was going to go to a Dr. I said I wasn't. I fear that any treatment will screw me for the summer.

FML!

/end vent.

It's not..............rotators cuffs are a b**** to repair. My uncle had to have one arm done twice and the other still needs to be done. It's a tough recovery IMO

FML!

/end vent.

Go to the Dr. They will probably get you on a rehab program first to see if that helps. It won't hurt your hockey playing and it will strengthen your shoulder. If you don't respond to the rehab, then they will look at surgical options. If that happens you will be able to pick the time frame you want it done.

FML!

/end vent.

Originally had my issues with mine start when I was about 13 had issues with them practically year round till I stopped competitive sports at around 21, I'll be 24 in two months and have finally been pain free for about a year or more...... Don't mess around with them, not fun to deal with at all

blackberry bit the dust last night. just got it in june, Bell said it's not covered so a replacement is going to cost me 150, but my contract is up in June so I guess I should hold up and get one then, still sucks.

Finished 6th in a bike race. Nice uphill hard 1st race of the season. Trying to score upgrade point to Cat 3 and am half way there on 10 top 10. Stupid refs could not record my number on their score sheets and forgot to record the finish on video. Missed the protest period taking care of my dog/taking stowing equipment. Went from 6th to not placed....waste of a registration/day/chance for upgrade points.