Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

Yes school I would love to have to come into school during the summer so that you guys can acquire more state funding!

Oh wait I don't! Worst part is if we skip these days that weren't on the calender we will not walk at graduation and we will lose credit. Got to love Texas public education. Can't wait for Perry to get out of office.

Bank of America account got hacked. Fortunately they froze my checking, savings, money market, debit card and 2 credit cards for the next 7-10 DAYS to investigate. Assholes.

I watched that before. The school that she goes to (Applewood) is actually my home school (didn't go haha, sketchy place) and I've been to the rink (Canlan) a few times too...why don't you like it hp?

I watched that before. The school that she goes to (Applewood) is actually my home school (didn't go haha, sketchy place) and I've been to the rink (Canlan) a few times too...why don't you like it hp?

just all the whining. i guess its just a conflict of interests, even though she tried super hard, i felt like it wasn't a full effort.

Just as things were looking better with my girlfriends cancer it spreads. She will also no longer allow me to see her because she wants me to move on with a "healthy girl"

I'm sorry to hear that Starsfan. hopefully you continue to support her. My thoughts and prayers are with you, her and her family

Just found out my friend has cancer...2 and half years left. Comes 1 month after another friend passed away form it and 5 months after my grandma did as well. This is fucking ridiculous...

never take life for granted guys. ever.

Stay strong starsfan

Edited by AIREAYE

Stay strong guys... you're in my prayers.

Just found out that my ex boss has got 3 heart stents put in... as much as I hated the guy, I have to really feel sorry for him.

My heart goes out to all the guys in western mass and everyone who got hit by tornados this month. it quite crazy to think about tornados in New England.

Edited by hampshirepuck

Bad night for me. More family drama, and all after needing to attend two days of a convention which seemed to suck the life out of me. One more day tomorrow too. Ive been exhausted and in a terrible mood ever since Thursday too to top it all off.

Not a good memorial day weekend for me. I went into the urgent care with a swollen leg and ended up in ICU diagnosed with Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). Basically a big blood clot in my leg brought on by the flight back from India. I got two surgeries to remove some of the clot and check for genetic causes (luckily nithing there). So, 3-6 months on blood thinners.

This means no hockey and no skating for 3-6 months. Not good. At 38 I'm really wondering how well my legs will come back from that long a layoff.

Had the day off work today (I'm an ER doctor) so I decided during the day I would make a huge meal for the family and I. About ten minutes in, I cut my finger wide open and needed stitches. So basically I had to go into work and get stichted up by a coworker. I didn't think it was fair if I jumped ahead of everyone in line, so I waited the two hours before anyone could see me. It's not fun explaining to every nurse you see that yes; doctors get hurt too.

My heart goes out to all the guys in western mass and everyone who got hit by tornados this month. it quite crazy to think about tornados in New England.

Strange but true fact that one of the deadliest tornadoes on record occurred in Worcester back in the 40's or 50's, I believe. Those things are scary stuff.

My back is still sore from over 4 weeks ago, and I haven't played since. I stopped in front of the net, and a pickup teammate skated up behind me, hitting the back of my right skate with his left skate just before stopping. I have no idea why he didn't turn, or just stop sooner. Anyway, due to my body position, it gave my back a real solid wrench, took my leg up in the air, and put me flat on my back.

It's getting better, and the spasms are gone, but the soreness isn't all gone, so I'm waiting, before I risk re-injury.

If you're lucky, the print's big enough now. Reminds me of consumer contracts, and all the lawsuits that each resulted in one more provision requiring bold and/or larger print.