Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

The USPS likes to lose international packages. I have a few packages from Canada that stopped getting shipping updated. They left New York and vanished. Has anyone else have this happen to them before? How did they fix it? Was the package lost for good?

I've been feeling pretty down about everything, I'm sure it's somewhat due to the lack of games/physical exercise (we're under lockdown again), it's been pretty gloomy lately and it's starting to affect every facet of my life. I've pursued therapy, but the remote video call didn't really feel like I was talking to someone that was there (I also felt like the therapist wasn't really listening).  

Worse yet, I feel I can't complain because others I know have it worse. And some, much much worse.

I got COVID-19 last week. Lost my sense of smell and taste. I got tested and it came back positive. I've been inside for a week now. At least, I'm saving on gas, not that I was driving that much.

My symptoms have been minor, fortunately. I don't know how or where I got it. Anyway, the loss of taste and smell isn't that bad; now I can taste some sweetness or bitterness but no flavor. I was super tired on Monday though. 

3 hours ago, caveman27 said:

I got COVID-19 last week. Lost my sense of smell and taste. I got tested and it came back positive. I've been inside for a week now. At least, I'm saving on gas, not that I was driving that much.

My symptoms have been minor, fortunately. I don't know how or where I got it. Anyway, the loss of taste and smell isn't that bad; now I can taste some sweetness or bitterness but no flavor. I was super tired on Monday though. 

Ugg, that sucks, glad you didn’t get it too bad.  Feel better!

• Like 1