Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Chadd

The Venting Spot

I had shoulder surgery yesterday to repair a torn labrum & remove bone spur. Dam it hurts right now. :mad:

I got some good news & bad news after my surgery. I didn't have a torn labrum but The bone spur I had kinda ripped up the inside of my shoulder.

They had to clean up the ligaments & my biceps tendon. Clean up the top of one of the muscles. And remove the bursa because of bursitis.

Right now I have to regain my range of motion. Then build up the strength in my arm & shoulder.

Haven't talked to the Dr. yet So I don't know if this better or worse than I originally thought. :huh:

So the I.T. chick shows up 30 minutes late as usual (and still is getting away with it) and freaking turns the Websense junk back on! Gotta figure out a way around that. If I can't, I'll actually have to do work...

So the I.T. chick shows up 30 minutes late as usual (and still is getting away with it) and freaking turns the Websense junk back on! Gotta figure out a way around that. If I can't, I'll actually have to do work...

I always hated dealing with that stuff when I was a network admin. Rather than deal with individual desktops, I just blacklisted sites that got too much traffic.

I lost like 10 lbs the past 2 weeks, not good. The cause of it? My allergies are really bad and believe it or not, it causes the world's worst heartburn and stomach pain, eating is more trouble than it's worth.

Edited by gxc999

Fuck the Red Bull Flugtag.

Seriously, do you really think it's smart to place an order for 6000 pretzels (the biggest order we've ever had, which we normally require at least two weeks' notice to get all the supplies for), two days before the event? This should be fun...

I lost like 10 lbs the past 2 weeks, not good. The cause of it? My allergies are really bad and believe it or not, it causes the world's worst heartburn and stomach pain, eating is more trouble than it's worth. 

I'm in the same boat due to some medication I take. The weight loss and lack of appetite is messed up. I figured it wouldn't last this long.

I'm in the same boat due to some medication I take. The weight loss and lack of appetite is messed up. I figured it wouldn't last this long.

Is it antibiotics messing you up?

Not a vent, but your pretzel dogs are a very legitimate food choice.

Thanks. They're my guilty pleasure. Save money by eating one for breakfast on the early mornings I'm there. Unfortunately it's resulted in gaining weight hahaha

Philly Pretzel Factory. In my opinion, the best and that's bias aside. Auntie Anne is just too expensive/greasy

http://images.google.com/m/search?aq=f&oq=&aqi=-k0d0t0&fkt=2822&fsdt=3483&q=philly+pretzels#i=43

Man, I miss good old Philly soft pretzels - I haven't had one since I moved away four years ago. Do you guys do online or phone ordering? Would love to get some delivered to the west coast.

Edited by shooter27

Practice then a 8 mile run today, practice and plyos tomorrow, game saturday. Have absolutely no idea how I am gonna have legs for my game.

Was this for hockey or soccer? If it was for hockey, that's just crazy talk.

Man, I miss good old Philly soft pretzels - I haven't had one since I moved away four years ago. Do you guys do online or phone ordering? Would love to get some delivered to the west coast.

SubliTWILL asked te same thing. Visit the website. We do ship. Www.phillysoftpretzelfactory.com

so taking the boot off yesterday, pinched the peroneal nerve so now I have no feeling on the top of my foot. hopefully it's a relatively minor thing that will only piss me off for a few weeks.

I wish I could share with you all the series of texts I just exchanged with my gf, but I'm not going to type it all out. Let's just say it went from, "miss you, call me." to "you need to call me right now" when I responded that I was at dinner with friends I got, "today I'm over everything. Have fun. Do you." when I asked what was so bad about me being at dinner with friends that she wanted to break up (especially since she's on the other side of the country at the moment, so it's not like I blew off plans with her ot something) I got, "it doesn't mean i want to break up, stop being on the phone at dinner, we'll talk about it tommorrow." in the middle of all this i tried to call her like five times to figure out what the f was going on and the first time she hung up on me immediately and the sent all my calls to voicemail. This all went down in the span of 40 minutes. Oh, by the way, we're both 29, not 15 a although this level of crazy would be a lot even for a 15 year old. Oh, and does anyone know what the hell "do you" even means?

Edited by shooter27

Drunks at concerts.

Some jackass was so hammered that he was stumbling around and running over everyone. Stepped on my foot and fell into my leg, re-injuring my sprained ankle that was finally almost completely healed. Later he kicked over a couple of our drinks and during the encore, he ends up falling down on the lawn chair we had with us (lawn section, amphitheater) and broke it. He did the same types of things to a few other people around us too.

I wish I could share with you all the series of texts I just exchanged with my gf, but I'm not going to type it all out. Let's just say it went from, "miss you, call me." to "you need to call me right now" when I responded that I was at dinner with friends I got, "today I'm over everything. Have fun. Do you." when I asked what was so bad about me being at dinner with friends that she wanted to break up (especially since she's on the other side of the country at the moment, so it's not like I blew off plans with her ot something) I got, "it doesn't mean i want to break up, stop being on the phone at dinner, we'll talk about it tommorrow." in the middle of all this i tried to call her like five times to figure out what the f was going on and the first time she hung up on me immediately and the sent all my calls to voicemail. This all went down in the span of 40 minutes. Oh, by the way, we're both 29, not 15 a although this level of crazy would be a lot even for a 15 year old. Oh, and does anyone know what the hell "do you" even means?

After working with women for 20 years and being married for 13 it's not a matter of if if they are crazy it's that 95% are some form of crazy. Plus what level they want to amp it up to. After a while you just start saying "WTF" and move on.

I wouldnt thinks its a bad thing to show up to a rink and nobody else be there. I love it.

Agreed! 95% of the time when I play Roller, it is just me and the Ipod and I am quite happy with that!

As far as current "venting," I need a job and it aggrevates me daily