Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

2010 NFL Thread

It was only one game I saw, but I saw enough that they had the tools to work with. He could be a more solid Aaron Brooks, which wouldn't be too shabby if you complimented it with a running game.

7 minutes left, who will the rams take?

I say Sam Bradford

so Sam Bradford is the 1st pick. Did the rams make the right choice with ndamakong suh on the board?

I've watched Sam Bradford play live against Baylor and A&M (Not last year), he was really impressive. I mean the Rams need a QB so I don't see it as detrimental to the teams growth at all

So, The Bills need a QB, LB, OL and DL....who do they draft? CJ Spiller (RB). That seemed to be the only position that was remotely stable last year.

sigh!

By how many points will the draft beat the playoff games in the ratings?

That depends. Are you talking about Day 1 of the draft coverage or Day 4? *L*

Hockey wins in Pittsburgh and Buffalo. NFL Draft pretty much everywhere else.

So, The Bills need a QB, LB, OL and DL....who do they draft? CJ Spiller (RB). That seemed to be the only position that was remotely stable last year.

sigh!

i was hoping bills got tebow, but then again i don't follow college football or even nfl as much nowadays, so i don't know much about prospects, i've just watched tebow play and i liked it

I wonder who'll be dumb enough to think Tebow can actually play quarterback? I mean its not like spread offense only quarterbacks have ever failed to make an impact in the NFL before. Especially not guys who were faster and had better throwing motions then Tebow.

I wonder who'll be dumb enough to think Tebow can actually play quarterback? I mean its not like spread offense only quarterbacks have ever failed to make an impact in the NFL before. Especially not guys who were faster and had better throwing motions then Tebow.

I'm not a huge NCAA guy...but I know a few names worth following over the year. As I understand it...there are guys with better arms who are better passers. But, when it comes to thinking the game, and making plays at the position of QB, both passes and knowing when to run...Teibow is better than most.

I'm not a huge NCAA guy...but I know a few names worth following over the year. As I understand it...there are guys with better arms who are better passers. But, when it comes to thinking the game, and making plays at the position of QB, both passes and knowing when to run...Teibow is better than most.

I'll just say this and leave it at that, he is a product of his system. Is he a hard worker and determined to win, of course he is, but the talent around him and the type of style he played made him look a lot better then he actually is. If any thing the Senior Bowl is a far greater indicator of what he'll be like in the NFL, then any of his college games. Just look up winners of the Heismann trophy on wikipedia and see how many guys couldn't get it done at the next level.

Really happy to see the Lions pick up Suh and then make a move to steal Jahvid Best from Indy.

Still can't believe Tebow went before Clausen, Clausen will be a MUCH better pro QB.

I don't think much of Clausen, I didn't think he was all that great at Notre Dame and I don't think he'll ever be a starter in the NFL.

Of course that means the Eagles will find a way to piss me off by drafting him tomorrow. How they decided to draft a DE/LB instead of the safety they really needed in the first round is beyond me, especially moving up to get him.

Tebow went so high 'cause not only did he change his entire delivery in about three months, but he showed the dedication to break himself down like that and not just "go with what works."

He's a much better athlete than the last top QB Meyer produced, Alex Smith.

So who are the early favorites to win it all? Being a Jet fan and all and them having the most ridiculous defense, plus Tomlinson and Holmes... I gotta pick them to win it. Saints and Colts are right there too obviously, Vikings if Favre returns..

Dunno but don't sleep on 2 Florida teams. I like what both have done this offseason. Tampa will be much improved and Miami under Parc are headed in the right direction

IMHO AFC is Ravens vs Jets

NFC is repeat of Vikes vs Norleans

So who are the early favorites to win it all? Being a Jet fan and all and them having the most ridiculous defense, plus Tomlinson and Holmes... I gotta pick them to win it. Saints and Colts are right there too obviously, Vikings if Favre returns..

Dunno but don't sleep on 2 Florida teams. I like what both have done this offseason. Tampa will be much improved and Miami under Parc are headed in the right direction

IMHO AFC is Ravens vs Jets

NFC is repeat of Vikes vs Norleans

It's nawlens, get it right :P